1. D - 2 lines of shaded blocks rotating 90 degrees, with a 3 shaded block pattern rising. When they overlap, it is white.
2. E - arrow curves rotating, and lightning bolt alternates between across and towards/away
3. D - consistent with pattern of number of sides / number of shaded dots for each line
4. E - follows pattern on row for orientation, on column for orientation, and for diagonal for shading
5. not sure, but I believe it's D (only one that maintains the shaded center dot trend)
6. don't know
7. C - completes the pattern of 1 each for circles / triangles / squares with each orientation (2 different diagonals, 1 horizontal / vertical)
8. B - follows pattern for total number of sides, and number of separate shapes