A few sentences from life - Back to the Paradoxes
1. Nobody goes to that restaurant, because it is too crowded.
1)They don't go there because they have the perception that it's crowded because it used to be. Then everyone stopped going there when they realized it was so busy. Since no one's there, no one can tell others it's not crowded anymore.
2. Don't go near the water, till you have learned how to swim.
2)Learn to swim in another liquid.
3. The man who wrote such a stupid sentence, can not write at all.
3)I'm not really understanding.
4. If you get this message, call me, and if you don't get it, don't call.
4)This sentence makes sense even if the second part is unnessecary.
5. ADVERTISEMENT: Are you an analphabet? Write a letter and we will send you free of charge instructions how to undo it.
5)Analphabets can speak coherently right? Dictate.