Hello everyone, I have a favour to ask and this seems like an excellent place to do so.. I am looking for a riddle with rather specific characteristics, but have been unable to find a suitable one so far through my internet searches. It seems the members on these forums have a bunch of experience and must have seen many examples of excellent riddles so I kindly ask for your help. The characteristics of the riddle are:
1. It has to be simple to understand (not complicated with many lines that require a lot of thought and re-reads).
2. It has to be no more than 4-5 sentences.
3. (most importantly) it has to have a subtle, one-to-two word answer which seems obviously correct, but is not correct.
4. It has to be as compelling as possible; people should want to give it a go!
5. It should be as "unknown" as possible (ie not turn up in your first internet search)
I guess, essentially, it has to be a trick-question of sorts. The purpose behind the search for this ideal riddle is for a very good cause so I would appreciate any help you could offer!
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration- your assistance is very much appreciated!
Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse
JBBSenMember Since 29 Oct 2013
Offline Last Active Oct 29 2013 09:53 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 391
- Member Title Newbie
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
JBBSen hasn't added any friends yet.
05 Nov 2013 - 10:15