Think about these - Back to the Paradoxes
1. Let's say (hypothetically) there is a bullet, which can shoot through any barrier. Let's say there is also an absolutely bullet-proof armour, and nothing gets through it. What will happen, if such bullet hits such armour?
2. Can a man drown in the fountain of eternal life?
3. Your mission is to not accept the mission. Do you accept?
4. This girl goes into the past and kills her Grandmother. Since her Grandmother is dead the girl was never born, if she was never born she never killed her grandmother and she was born.
5. If the temperature this morning is 0 degrees and the Weather Channel says, "it will be twice as cold tomorrow,".... What will the temperature be?
6. Answer truthfully (yes or no) to the following question: Will the next word you say be no?
7. What happens if you are in a car going the speed of light and you turn your headlights on?
8. I conclude with this challenge:
Let the God Almighty create a stone, which he can not pick up (is not capable of lifting)!
1. The world will end as infinite amount of energy will release (Big bang). Or Infinte amount of heat or energy transfer will take place.
3.Yes I accept the mission of never the accept the mission.
4.This explains why time travelling is not possible.
5.Less than 0°
In my opinion "twice as cold" doesn't mean "twice the temperature" as sometimes it will increase the temperature making it less colder. eg 32°F will give 64°F
6.This one is really confusing.
7. Headlight will break. or Headlight will glow but no one will able to see its light.
8. I have to think on this one.