1. that's impossible, because if the bullet penetrates everything, it will also penetrate the armor, and if the armor stops everything, it will also stop the bullet; so they can't exist at the same time, because one would cancel the other.
2. he must drink some of it before drowning.
3. No. Mission accomplished.
4. She would still be there, but at the wrong time, with no parents or identity. Pretty sad for her.
5. You can just convert to kelvin, calclulate and convert back, technically it will be twice colder, or rather half as hot.
7. Light going in the same direction (that of the car) would be trapped at its source, light going in any other direction will be reflected until it is completely absorbed by the headlight's not-infinitely-reflective surface.
8. It's essentially the same as the perfect bullet/armor question, if he can't lift the stone, he is not almighty, and if he is almighty, he can lift the stone.
Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse
HachoumaMember Since 11 Oct 2012
Offline Last Active Oct 11 2012 06:30 PM