Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Fantasy Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#651 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:26 PM

There was one other point I wanted to make...

I'm surprised CP didn't want to just throttle scsw after the day 1 lynch for entitling it "Distrust and Calumnies"...Since CP was pretty much the original catalyst for the distrust and misrepresentation of slickv1.0...that was what pretty much cemented in my mind that she was at least SOME form of baddie :) (And i'm more than just a little surprised no one else picked up on it....)

Ha I didnt mind..I really thought Slick was a baddie. :thumbsup:It all fit but, when you have something in your mind so solid, its hard to see the forest for the trees ya know?

#652 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:55 PM

I'm surprised CP didn't want to just throttle scsw after the day 1 lynch for entitling it "Distrust and Calumnies"...Since CP was pretty much the original catalyst for the distrust and misrepresentation of slickv1.0...that was what pretty much cemented in my mind that she was at least SOME form of baddie :) (And i'm more than just a little surprised no one else picked up on it....)

Oh gosh, I interpreted it differently. I just assumed it was named after the last 15 minutes of the lynch, when some people weren't sure whether Slick really was the Healer (guilty :blush: ). What a pity that you were killed off :(

#653 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:20 AM

Yes and no, ST. I was just as happy to have that bit of information go by the wayside. Hosts aren't supposed to betray identities, and I'm sure that SCSW had no intention of doing so. So, that in mind, I was just as happy to find out the old fashioned way.

#654 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:59 PM

Tpax, explain why the "Distrust and Calumnies" made you think of SCSW outing me. Was it just that I had started it? Or was there something in the words?

#655 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:17 PM

Haha. In all honesty, that was not an attempt to out anyone. The title was just meant to capture the essense of the last half an hour, if not less, of the day that led to akaslickster's lynch. Everyone did push some form of calumny onto slick afterall. ;)

Sorry for not having the actions posted yet. I had no computer access over the weekend, and since my excel file was stored in the PC at home, I need to go back through the PMs and see what were the actions of N1 - N4 (I think).

#656 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:29 AM

Phew. Finally.

Spoiler for Actions List

Edited by scsw, 11 September 2009 - 01:30 AM.

#657 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:53 AM

Slick the Barbarian, on his high horse, killed CP based purely on luck? *laughs* Man, what a crazy game.

#658 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:57 AM

Slick the Barbarian, on his high horse, killed CP based purely on luck? *laughs* Man, what a crazy game.

That's true. I had an "Oh no moment" when you changed your action from hiring a bodyguard to spying CP. Haha.

#659 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:19 AM

Wow. That was soooo luck about the kill of the Myath.

#660 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

Hi folks, sorry about missing the end and the BIG - well okay it was a gigantic faux pas of posting in the wrong forum, and while Riranor was not showing, there was a chance he was poisoned, I so badly wanted to convince Derai at that point that the Myath thing had infected the other two - and we could have let him live if he sided with us,, too bad.

Thanks for the game Hostyand the terrific stories.. see you all soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users