Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Fantasy Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#11 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

eek! So that is great and all that I could be saved by the diviner but then the baddies would know my role as well and be able to RID Kill me! Interesting and tougher...but with more danger there is also more risk..more fun!

indeed there is!

#12 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:56 PM

eek! So that is great and all that I could be saved by the diviner but then the baddies would know my role as well and be able to RID Kill me! Interesting and tougher...but with more danger there is also more risk..more fun!

Well, quick scan of the RD looks like the only RID kill ability is through the Myath (pool 4). And only the healer can save from that. And the healer can only save a person once. Blocks always (otherwise) prevail it looks like (rule 1)

Tricky, scsw, tricky. This should be some fun :D

#13 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:55 PM

There seem to be many twists and I know others will be ahead of me as usual. Looks interesting so far, hope I can be attentitive, otherwise I'll use my guts to attempt which is bull's eye and which is bull...

#14 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:13 AM

There seem to be many twists and I know others will be ahead of me as usual. Looks interesting so far, hope I can be attentitive, otherwise I'll use my guts to attempt which is bull's eye and which is bull...

hmm is that a bit like reading tea leaves, coffee grounds, bones? If so pls think twice b4 you use your guts. Use another's...
Well there may be only one RID kill but there has got to be another Killer out there...lemme go over those rules again.

#15 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:18 AM

ok so it is only the innkeper, chimera, and barbarian that have kill abilities. The Hand of Chaos does not. So there are two good killers and one inde killer. What does that mean? How could the hand of chaos win?? wait I will try to answer that on my own.
edit: rewording

Edited by crazypainter, 21 August 2009 - 12:21 AM.

#16 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:46 AM

ok so it is only the innkeper, chimera, and barbarian that have kill abilities. The Hand of Chaos does not. So there are two good killers and one inde killer. What does that mean? How could the hand of chaos win?? wait I will try to answer that on my own.
edit: rewording

The Hand of Chaos (HoC) can choose someone to kill every night on top of their actions.

A few other clarifications that have been asked but I think should make public is:

1. Blocks, spying attempts and redirects will not be mentioned in the night post. The players who are blocked will find out that they are blocked, but will not find out who blocked them.

2. Defender/Healer saves will not be mentioned unless there is an actual save.

3. Should the Baron and Merchant meet, it will be made public.

#17 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:06 AM

I'm here :D
Sorry I couldn't get on earlier

#18 Derrai

Derrai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:20 AM

This is probably one of the most confusing mafias I've ever been in, let's hope I can make it!

#19 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:35 AM

This is probably one of the most confusing mafias I've ever been in, let's hope I can make it!

Same here, looks like great fun though :thumbsup:

#20 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:35 AM

ok I see why I missed it..

The Hand of Chaos
Win if they are the last faction standing. Every night, may choose a member to kill a target player.
:duh:
I was in such a hurry I just read the role descriptions..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users