Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Fantasy Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#1 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:22 AM

Changes of the roles from the OP in the sign up thread are in blue. There are multiple changes, so make sure you read it. If you have any suggestion about any of the roles, and I receive them within 12 hours of the night, I will consider the suggestion.

Fantasy Mafia II - The Rebuilding of Wyrmhaven

Game Mechanics:
1. Blocks always prevail.
2. Blocking and spying attempts will not be revealed in the night post.
3. Days are 24 hours (should there be any change, i.e. weekends when a lot of people are going to be inactive, it will be stated with the night post).
4. Nights are 24 hours.
5. Kills/Deaths will always be maximized. A tie lynch will cause all the tied players to be lynched. Two players targeting each other for kills will both be killed, unless they are saved.

Spoiler for Roles

Spoiler for Prologue

Spoiler for Player List

Night 1 ends earliest in 24 hours (if I receive final confirmation for all actions) - in this case 8PST/11EST/3AM GMT (+/- 1). If not all players have confirmed their participation/actions, Night 1 may end later, maybe 12 - 24 hours depending on whether future cycles will end in reasonable times.

Let the chaos begin.

PS: Roles go out within the next 30 minutes.

Edited by scsw, 20 August 2009 - 03:25 AM.

#2 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:00 AM

i hope to make this a great mafia for my final mafia here on BD!

#3 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:25 AM

@Rir: I hope so too. :)

#4 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:36 AM

i hope to make this a great mafia for my final mafia here on BD!

Why (again)

Do the HoC player loose BTSC if they become spawned by the Chimera - I guess the Hoc will not be telling anyone they are a man down. But, what about the information they have - is it "forgotten", so to speak?

#5 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:20 PM

Why (again)

I'm just tired of the inactivity here, who knows maybe this mafia will change my mind. That or i might just take a long break from BD and stick with mOs.

#6 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

I'm just tired of the inactivity here, who knows maybe this mafia will change my mind. That or i might just take a long break from BD and stick with mOs.

:(
well I dunno what mOs is. But have fun over there. I like this site because it is so low tech. PPl have tried to get me over to WoW and other places but none of it appeals to me at all.
So the main purpose of this post is to say that I have my role. :thumbsup:

#7 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:04 PM

:(
well I dunno what mOs is. But have fun over there. I like this site because it is so low tech. PPl have tried to get me over to WoW and other places but none of it appeals to me at all.

I'm thinking now that i might just take a break and come back to BD later in the year, probably around October, if i am on two mafia sites and school starts in five days i wont be able to focus as much on school. once i find a steady point were i am doing all my work smoothly and balancing out my normal life then i will probably come back to BD.

#8 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:19 PM

quick question:

In the RD for the diviner it states, "Should the player be lynched, the role will be revealed."

Am I interpreting this correctly: Should the player whose role was RIDed by the diviner be lynched, the lynched player will survive but his/her role will be revealed. (I'm having trouble with what "the player," "the role," and "protect from intrusion" encompasses.

#9 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

quick question:

In the RD for the diviner it states, "Should the player be lynched, the role will be revealed."

Am I interpreting this correctly: Should the player whose role was RIDed by the diviner be lynched, the lynched player will survive but his/her role will be revealed. (I'm having trouble with what "the player," "the role," and "protect from intrusion" encompasses.

Should the Diviner RID the player correctly, the player will be protected from all intrusions, including kills, spies, blocks, etc. If the player is lynched, his/her role will be revealed, but will otherwise remain unharmed (by the lynch).

#10 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

Should the Diviner RID the player correctly, the player will be protected from all intrusions, including kills, spies, blocks, etc. If the player is lynched, his/her role will be revealed, but will otherwise remain unharmed (by the lynch).

eek! So that is great and all that I could be saved by the diviner but then the baddies would know my role as well and be able to RID Kill me! Interesting and tougher...but with more danger there is also more risk..more fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users