BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mario Mafia

Oh crap...I just realized...I'm going to be spending my entire weekend at a campground with my Fiance for her birthday and won't have internet so I won't be able to stay. I'm SOOO sorry I didn't realize it before so could you please find a replacement for me. Thanks.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hosts: Limey and GMaster

1) tbaxatb

2) Mrs.P

3) underground_dan (DEAD) Found to be Bowser

4) Magic

5) Clozo

6) ST

7) FIF

8) Rir

9) Music

10)akaslickster (DEAD) Killed by DK

11) crazypainter

12)Derrai (DEAD) Killed by The Baddies

13)Lost in Space

Sorry to hear that Marth FIF will be replacing Marth

Edited by limeliam

um why do you all keep hitting your heads for coins??

How long has it been since you played super mario bros? in the game, there were brick squares above your head...and if you jumped while you were under them, some of them would supply a hidden treasure of coins.....it just is my way of celebrating in the spirit of this mafia :D

Oh crap...I just realized...I'm going to be spending my entire weekend at a campground with my Fiance for her birthday and won't have internet so I won't be able to stay. I'm SOOO sorry I didn't realize it before so could you please find a replacement for me. Thanks.

BIG CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you darlin.

Tpax, I dont remember ever playing Mario Bros. I only remember Donkey Kong. I was born in 1971 after all!!!

Yeah!! I get to read the post b4 I have to go get my crown put on. Think teeth ya'll. Oh Novocaine...

Night 2- Happily Never After

Music Kong was looking for her razor sharp bananas but soon figured they were stolen and they were. Closhi had stolen them and then misplaced them and then stolen by Rirdo who said hi to Closhi and then fired razor sharp bananas at her and the last one hit right in her heart and she was dead not knowing how much he was helping Music Kong

The Baddies went to 2 houses tonight one was Closhi but when they saw her dead on the floor they went to Lost In Mario’s house and when LIM heard the knock on the door he answered it and that would be his downfall he got blindfolded and brought to the lake where he was forced under water and didn’t come up until he was dead which when the baddies saw the red hat with the M on it the gasped because this meant without doing anything Music Kong won Mario Mafia.

The End.

That was probuly the single most unluckiest mafia for everyone but music :lol:

Hosts: Limey and GMaster

1) tbaxatb [Wario]

2) Mrs.P [Waluigi]

3) underground_dan (DEAD) Found to be Bowser

4) Magic [Toad]

5) Clozo (DEAD) Killed by Birdo[Yoshi]

6) ST [Baby Mario]

7) FIF [Luigi]

8) Rir [Birdo]

9) Music WINNER!!! [DK]

10)akaslickster (DEAD) Killed by DK[Baby Luigi]

11) crazypainter [Daisy]

12)Derrai (DEAD) Killed by The Baddies[Peach]

13)Lost in Space (DEAD) Killed by The Baddies[Mario]

Thanks to all for participating :)

Edited by limeliam

That...was...the fastest mafia I have ever played :blink: How in the world did the indie get so lucky?!

Anyhow, good game! :P

I have absolutely no idea. It was short, but it sure was fun :D

Good game everyone!

wait Limey... so the baddies could of only won if DK was killed before Mario and Yoshi and if Bowser didn't die?

well i guess it doesn't matter now XD

*nods* well luck was on music's side

Is this the chain of events:

Clozo (Yoshi) (randomly) stole Music's role. Which was then (randomly) stolen by Rir (Birdo) and applied back against clozo??? Wow.

In order for us to win, we needed to either keep bowser (UD) alive until we outnumbered the goodies or ensure that DK was killed. Music was definitely on our short list of DK suspects. But we (erroneously) elected to go after LIS (sigh). If you guys ONLY knew how close this game was to still be going on....

Okay i'm sorry i wasn't here but this WAS the FASTEST Mafia ever according to unreality. After figuring this out i pmed him and he confirmed it.

I don't know what to say other then

CONGRATS MUSIC!! You killed a baby and you won as an independent!

See you all in FM2 and terminator mafia. There may be room for another one before HSM2 since this one ended so quickly