6) ST voting for UD

7) Marth

8) Rir voting for UD

9) Music voting for UD

10)akaslickster (DEAD) Killed by DK

11) crazypainter voting for clozo

12)Derrai (DEAD) Killed by The Baddies

13)Lost in Space Voting for ST

Since randomness is all we've got, I guess I'll try and squeeze a defense from somebody.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hosts: Limey and GMaster

1) tbaxatb

2) No1slight

3) underground_dan

4) Magic voting for clozo

5) Clozo - Voting for ST

6) ST voting for UD

7) Marth

8) Rir voting for UD

9) Music voting for UD

First day's are a pain >.<

I'm just going with ST for now..

I got lucky last night :)

P.s Dont forget the wise Daisy can impact on the vote too.. someone is going to get lynched today anyway D:

As is usual for Day 1 there is very little to go on...

Music, I take it by somebody you mean me and not any of the other 9 (alive) players?

What to do? Obviously I don't want to die and thus I can tie the vote and we could have a coin flip? (That risks narrowing down Daisy though, if she's voting for one of the ties, but to prevent my lynching I may have to keep up this action) I'll do a coin flip of my own. ST (tails) or Clozo (heads). Heads it is. I'll more than likely change this if more info is forth coming during the day.

1) tbaxatb

2) No1slight

3) underground_dan voting for clozo

5) Clozo - Voting for ST

6) ST voting for UD

7) Marth

8) Rir voting for UD

9) Music voting for UD

BTW Clozo how did you get lucky last night?

Edit: Added question to clozo

Edited by underground_dan

*walks around like a zombie* Peeeeeach o_o

Um anyway, nothing I could really gather from the post and none of those with majority have really said anything to heighten my suspicion so I'm going to go with someone else random. Sorry...No hard feelings Music.

1) tbaxatb

2) No1slight

5) Clozo - Voting for ST

6) ST voting for UD

7) Marth - Voting for Music

8) Rir voting for UD

9) Music voting for UD

Changed the color of ST votes since it was too close to the color for clozo

WOOT I finally survived the first kill! WOOOHOOOO (does happy dance...but happy dance causes his head to hit the bricks above him, spilling COINS all over the place!!)

So i go to bed early and look what happens. And no one seems to be saying anything that gives themselves up...sooooooo, I'm voting this way to see if I can put some pressure...

1) tbaxatb - Voting for ST

2) No1slight

5) Clozo - Voting for ST

6) ST voting for UD

8) Rir voting for UD

9) Music voting for UD

If tbaxatb and No1slight vote soon we can end the day early like at noon

Don't you think the vote's a bit too close to call it early? Especially since we have multiple players who are probably sleeping right now and can't put up an adequate defense if they're being voted on?

D1 is very important and we need as much time for acivity as poss

People need time to change their mind - Day or Night

Besides we can't have the hosts joining the mob for a quick lynch.

this has nothing to do with UD being guilty or not.

It's just that you can't obey rules when they are rewritten without good cause.

Patience Lime, patience!

I was hoping I didn’t have to come to this, but I guess I have no choice now. Ok, this is going to be difficult since this is D1, the baddies/indie are best knowing as little as possible (since they have a spy so leaking out more info would just help them to fill out their who-is-who roster faster, and then they can organize it so that the important roles such as Mario and Luigi would be out of the way, which results in the baddies having the goodies in their hands, which is never good), and I can’t out myself without severe punishment (said the hosts). Well, for starters, my importance level varies. Such as, for this night/day cycle, I wasn’t very helpful, but the future looks brighter. I am not an amazing person of significance, but as the game plays out, I’ll probably be able to considerably help the goodies. You lose me now, and the future looks gloomier.

On another note, UD hasn’t exactly impressed me with his recent post. He acknowledged the fact that he was under pressure, but didn’t say much more and put the pressure on other people. Naturally, it’s not the easiest thing to defend oneself on D1, but I would like hear from him a bit more.

I am not an amazing person of significance, but as the game plays out, I’ll probably be able to considerably help the goodies. You lose me now, and the future looks gloomier.

I know I'm a relative noob, but it seems in all that i've read/played thus far...this is the theme that is followed by a baddie attempting to avoid being lynched...

"You better not lynch me, I'll be important later" :wacko:

I know I'm a relative noob, but it seems in all that i've read/played thus far...this is the theme that is followed by a baddie attempting to avoid being lynched...

You are right Tpaxatb...I think I'd like to see something a little more solid ST...Or I may have to consider changing my vote. :ph34r:

2) No1slight

5) Clozo - Voting for ST

6) ST voting for UD

8) Rir voting for UD

9) Music voting for UD

11) crazypainter voting for No1slight

ya my prince is here! **big hug and kiss on forehead**

I am a bit surprised nobody has any suspicions raised. I have become suspicious of at least three.

We all give something away each time we post.

As suggested, I went and looked at the character descriptions on wiki. These Japanese game writers are more than a bit twisted/creative. :thumbsup:

example: In the original manual for Super Mario Bros. 2, Birdo is referred to as male that believes he is female, and would rather be called "Birdetta."

I had no idea the characters had such stories and complete backgrounds! I am going to read more in case info is dropped in the posts and by one of my fellow players.

Reminds me of playing games at the Magic Castle in the South Bay (ca) with my lil bro. God was I bad! I was ok at Q-bert though.

edit:oh the reason for this post...to explain why I voted for No1slight. he hasnt voted yet. Maybe this will push him to come forward.

Edited by crazypainter

Contrary, most baddies say, "I'm important, don't lynch me". I, on the other hand, am giving specific statements towards my role and action. Read my post again. I said that this night/day cycle, 99% I didn’t help at all with my action. Also, I am not one of the main important people of terrible significance. This being said, a good portion of the goodie roles that I am have been eliminated. I also provided other clues that I do not wish to pick out, just in case the baddies walk upon it too. As pre-mentioned, this is only the first day and we should at least try to deprive the baddies and indie from who’s-who information as much as possible, especially with the indie’s win condition being that specific people must die.

Also, as soon as I found out I have 3 votes on me, I immediately began leaving clues to my specific role. Usually baddies would try to wait and stall or leave very ambiguous sentences, since claiming a role this early on the game when you aren’t actually a goodie is practically suicide. Not only are you drawing attention to yourself, but the role the baddie is claiming is probably still alive and that goodie can testify against you. I, instead, went full out. So, I'm either a very, very, very stupid baddie, or a genuine goodie.

Music, I take it by somebody you mean me and not any of the other 9 (alive) players?

Okay, this was a little ways back but I wanted to answer it because it was addressed to me. Yes UD, I meant you. You and clozo both had two votes on you and I flipped a coin. Still random but I think it got us even a tiny bit towards somewhere.

Sorry I've been gone, school is starting soon and I really need to wake up earlier. :duh:

Looks like there is not really much need for my input but I am online now and will be more active.

Contrary, most baddies say, "I'm important, don't lynch me". I, on the other hand, am giving specific statements towards my role and action. Read my post again. I said that this night/day cycle, 99% I didn’t help at all with my action. Also, I am not one of the main important people of terrible significance. This being said, a good portion of the goodie roles that I am have been eliminated. I also provided other clues that I do not wish to pick out, just in case the baddies walk upon it too. As pre-mentioned, this is only the first day and we should at least try to deprive the baddies and indie from who’s-who information as much as possible, especially with the indie’s win condition being that specific people must die.

Also, as soon as I found out I have 3 votes on me, I immediately began leaving clues to my specific role. Usually baddies would try to wait and stall or leave very ambiguous sentences, since claiming a role this early on the game when you aren’t actually a goodie is practically suicide. Not only are you drawing attention to yourself, but the role the baddie is claiming is probably still alive and that goodie can testify against you. I, instead, went full out. So, I'm either a very, very, very stupid baddie, or a genuine goodie.

or the inde? Donkey kong?

edit:

hello No1...where are you?

Edited by crazypainter

2) No1slight

5) Clozo - Voting for ST

6) ST voting for UD

8) Rir voting for UD

9) Music voting for UD

HALF-HOUR LEFT. COIN FLIP IF TIED

2) No1slight

5) Clozo - Voting for ST

6) ST voting for UD

8) Rir voting for UD

9) Music voting for UD

13)Lost in Space Voting for UD

Decider

He has not defended, sorry if I'm wrong UD!