BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brainden Murder Club Mafia

Magic_luver101

Wow.

Good thing clozo didn't listen to me after day 1....

I had said i was gonna die night 2...and lo and behold I did...

I told her SomeGuy and music as the reporter and killer. Boy was I wrong about music :)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you that you would be surprised CP. What's even scarier is what i did in the prelude. Go reread that and see how i tried to help you guys out.

I saw that...after I died :(

"Ow, watch where you're going." said the Neighborhood watchmen

"Oh sorry. Can you tell me what happened?" asked the reporter

"Yea, some guy and his 2 cronies killed the President of the Club and now they and a bunch of others are suspects."

"Woah, really?"

"Yep, and with any luck we have a better chance of figuring out what's really happening and can tell the world and be heroes"

Edited by tpaxatb

*headscratch* Well, I would've figured Derrai and FIF would've had a chance to get the lynch, but mmkay. Good game, innocents. We gave it our best ;)

The Goodie WinCon was for all the baddies to be dead...

yep, I wrote "some guy and his 2 cronies"

Writing the name of the killer in the first post was pretty stupid of me :duh: , but no one caught it. Also, I want to bring up Night 3.

If music hadn't protected CP that night, then...

Rir would have spied on the Peeping Tom using the counter move of the cards abilities, and just as CP was about to come in and arrest Riranor as she had planned, Riranor couldn't have stopped her becasue of the coin flip on his ability, but, she would've been taken over by Shadow and then her action would be randomly re-directed and that person would have been SD. So she would've kidnapped SD, stopping the kill of the Murder Club President! (because he'd be locked up and the Shadow would have messed up his kill).

Hope you get that cuz i was mad i didn't get to write that post thanks to music

Funny part was the only reason I had music as a baddie or indie was that she outted me after I accidentally outed myself...I tried SOOO hard to cover that mistake up too.

I actually thought you were an indie for a while. You were kind of on the line between indie and seer...

we won, that's GREAT!

I was actually surprised that the Night Post backed me up on the fact i was Magic Player, but that was a good thing since it was true XD. It was a great game though, better then i thought it would be.

Ohh YOu know I saw that and assumed it was just the way it was written. Some Guy vs some guy. I didnt think it would have been the actual player. The thought of you messing up Gm just wasnt in my head.

grrr! I knew that if we lynched SG today, we would definitely lose but we would look suspicious if we didn't vote for him... On a side note, who expected that I was an indie? I just wanted to see how my top-secret innocent-blending-in skills worked.

BTW, anyone remember that epic Matix game that the baddies won? When I was Johnson? I cant find the avatar that was made for me. I think it was Social Darwin that made it for me.

That sooo rocked! If anyone remembers.. please let me know who made that for me. I need another copy! I will find some way to thank you!!