Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brainden Murder Club Mafia

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#1 Magic_luver101

Magic_luver101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:52 PM

Prelude:

It was like any Thursday night in the suburban city. Dogs were being walked, crickets were chirping up a storm, and the Murder Club was meeting at their President's House. This was a normal meeting like any other. A bunch of different characters from all walks of life in the city coming together to discuss homicides and mysteries of all sorts. It was about 6:55 when the guests began to arrive. Everyone was there and mingling when suddenly a loud scream came from the Kitchen.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" screamed the Murder Club President. The Killer had done his work and the Murder Club ran to the kitchen only to find the Killer running away and the President dead on the floor.

"Everyone quickly, don't let him get away!" shouted the Seer. They quickly locked all exits out of the house and knew that the killer was trapped inside.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Flower called the police and within minutes there was a knock at the door and the CSI and the Cop came in.

"What happened here?" Asked the cop.

"Our Club President is dead. She was stabbed to death and no one knows where the killer is." said the Geek

"So the killer is in the house and could be anyone of the people standing here?" asked the CSI

"Yea man, the killer is here man and his friends too" said the Hippy.

"Well no matter what someone will pay." said the cop

The town reporter had just finish up his shift and was heading home when he saw a police car and a black SUV outside the Murder Club President's house. He pulled over and was sneaking around the house trying to figure out what was going on when

"Ow, watch where you're going." said the Neighborhood watchmen

"Oh sorry. Can you tell me what happened?" asked the reporter

"Yea, some guy and his 2 cronies killed the President of the Club and now they and a bunch of others are suspects."

"Woah, really?"

"Yep, and with any luck we have a better chance of figuring out what's really happening and can tell the world and be heroes"

"My thoughts exactly."

The Murder Club should be experienced in matters such as these, but with a group of killers in disguise can they still solve the case in time?
Will the baddies stump the Club of Murder Mystery Geniuses?
Or will they both be proven stupid by the only 2 outside the house?

Only time will tell.

LET NIGHT 1 BEGIN (YES THE KILLER GETS TO KILL AGAIN TONIGHT)

Spoiler for roles

Host Magic_luver and GMaster479
1. Derrai
2. UD
3. akaslickster
4. Crazypainter
5. TB
6. MrsP
7. SomeGuy
8. Social Darwin
9. tpaxatb
10.Clozo
11.scsw
12.Rir
13.music

I'm dyslexic.

Live. Laugh. Love.

#2 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:24 AM

whoa... sorry Mr/Ms President...short game for you. So either we can get the seer to find out who you were or...um well you are dead so you cant really tell us anyways. Hmmm but if you do post and you have to post in grey so I suppose we will know. Sorry in was a quick game for you.
Question... was this a hit by one of the baddies or did the killer on our team do it? I dont remember a player ever making a move before the game started..hmmm. So it is night. I dont think each person has some sort of action they have to do tonight. Hmpf.

#3 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:41 AM

Okay. The prelude was just the start, it just sets up the plot. The President is really dead, but can be revived. (See the Magic Player's Abilities).

Also one thing. The 1st ability of the Magic Player can only be used once and not on Night 1.

Yes it is Night 1 and it will end 7:00 PM EST 4:00 PST

Edited by Gmaster479, 01 August 2009 - 12:42 AM.

MM4sig.png

#4 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:44 AM

So the only goodie killing role is gone? The bad guys have the only killer now... yikes.

It looks like the magic player can revive the Club President with the Hellspark Elemental card. But I wonder if they can just say "use on Club President" or if they select a player to revive. At this point there is no way for the Magic Player to know which player is that particular role. Little clarification hosts?

#5 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:53 AM

So the only goodie killing role is gone? The bad guys have the only killer now... yikes.

It looks like the magic player can revive the Club President with the Hellspark Elemental card. But I wonder if they can just say "use on Club President" or if they select a player to revive. At this point there is no way for the Magic Player to know which player is that particular role. Little clarification hosts?

Okay. The entire point of the Hellspark Elemental card is so that the President can be revived. They can simply say "use on club president" and they will be revived, it really is that simple. Because of the restrictions of before, they can't use it tonight, so it might be in the best interest to protect the person who can revive the only killing role the goodies have ;)

MM4sig.png

#6 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4855 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:48 AM

There seems to be plenty of goodies this time so now it's seeming favorable.
CP, I don't think a player stood for the Pres. Just part of the prelude.Posted Image Now let's get them baddies.
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#7 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:08 AM

There seems to be plenty of goodies this time so now it's seeming favorable.
CP, I don't think a player stood for the Pres. Just part of the prelude.Posted Image Now let's get them baddies.

Actually, there is aperson waiting to be revived and we thank that person for being patient seeing how this person is the fastest to die in a mafia ever ;)

MM4sig.png

#8 tpaxatb

tpaxatb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 04:19 AM

The hippy's response reminded me of how "The Dude" talked in the Big Lebowski :D

#9 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:06 AM

AAAAHHHHH!!! The evil blue word colors!!! They're back!!! . . . My brain hurts :wacko:
PS: The Hippy looks like fun!!! Too bad I'm not him. . . Or am I??? :ph34r:

Edited by music_luvr95, 01 August 2009 - 06:08 AM.

#10 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:40 PM

i'm looking forward to see how this night post will turn out...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users