Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Silent Hill Mafia Sign up and Game Thread

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#321 underground_dan

underground_dan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:30 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry I was inactive during this mafia, I was really looking forward to it but alas my real world surgery was brought forward and as of last Thursday I was offline . This was the case until 29th at which point I noticed that Silent Hill moved on fine without me! Thanks for taking the decision to replace me, 'twas the correct one.

And glad to see the goodies won!

Again sorry for not letting Rir or Kat know but it was all very rapid *makes mental note to do better next time*

#322 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:32 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry I was inactive during this mafia, I was really looking forward to it but alas my real world surgery was brought forward and as of last Thursday I was offline . This was the case until 29th at which point I noticed that Silent Hill moved on fine without me! Thanks for taking the decision to replace me, 'twas the correct one.

And glad to see the goodies won!

Again sorry for not letting Rir or Kat know but it was all very rapid *makes mental note to do better next time*

its fine, i might make number 2 in a couple of months so maybe you can join that one if i do

Edited by Riranor, 31 July 2009 - 06:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users