BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Silent Hill Mafia Sign up and Game Thread

I thought about that too, but I just hope they at least check once or twice a day. There is still 16 hours left in night, so chances are they will catch wind of this conversation. Also, if we didn't go through with the plan, a goodie will still probably die and we don't get BTSC.

a sacrifice for the good of the goodies. That sounds Silent Hill enough

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Travis/Rose plan, the baddies were almost certain to kill someone tonight if we left it to random, and now this kill won't be in vain as hopefully Travis and Rose will get some BTSC. The plan is flawed if Rose and/or Travis are inactive, as music_luvr says, but in that case a goodie is even more likely to die so the plan wouldn't have hindered us in any way.

We just have to hope the Otherworld post gives us something to go on for the lynch otherwise we won't scavenge anything in the fog!

I like the Travis/Rose plan, the baddies were almost certain to kill someone tonight if we left it to random, and now this kill won't be in vain as hopefully Travis and Rose will get some BTSC. The plan is flawed if Rose and/or Travis are inactive, as music_luvr says, but in that case a goodie is even more likely to die so the plan wouldn't have hindered us in any way.

We just have to hope the Otherworld post gives us something to go on for the lynch otherwise we won't scavenge anything in the fog!

I see one other flaw in the plan even if rose/travis are active. It goes back to what was said about goodies choosing not to act...more than one goodie should be quiet tonight...

Rir, what time will the Otherworld be over? I'm going to bed and I want some time before then to catch up.

well... in about 10 - 12 hours i will post, depends on when i wake up XD

Yes, it is true, I'm back. Sorry for jumping on so late, I had a ridiculously insane day. Anywho...Glad to see some old faces, erm...names? Also good to seen some new ones and I look forward to playing with you all.

My mafia skills are a bit rusty after my time off but we shall see how this game is played out. good luck to all and may the goodies win :)

edit: oh yeah I think Travis and Rose should save me....for those who don't know I'm the eternal night one target...I've yet to go a single first night without being targeted by someone...for those who do know...I had to bring that joke back ;).

Alex: be careful about being all shot-gun crazy night one we don't need a goodie killed. or worse, you targeting James and getting yourself killed too...

Edited by Impervious

Yes, it is true, I'm back. Sorry for jumping on so late, I had a ridiculously insane day. Anywho...Glad to see some old faces, erm...names? Also good to seen some new ones and I look forward to playing with you all.

My mafia skills are a bit rusty after my time off but we shall see how this game is played out. good luck to all and may the goodies win :)

edit: oh yeah I think Travis and Rose should save me....for those who don't know I'm the eternal night one target...I've yet to go a single first night without being targeted by someone...for those who do know...I had to bring that joke back ;) .

Alex: be careful about being all shot-gun crazy night one we don't need a goodie killed. or worse, you targeting James and getting yourself killed too...

Good advice Impy, and I'm happy to be playing my first mafia with you. I say let's just agree on clozo for tonight because of what happened on the previous pages,

and hopefully with your time off your Mafia luck may change :)

i will be working on the night post now, but i noticed i mispelled a name in the role, Its Henry TownsheNd. I forgot that N XD sorry stuff liek that just bugs me, anyway the night post will be up soon

i will be working on the night post now, but i noticed i mispelled a name in the role, Its Henry TownsheNd. I forgot that N XD sorry stuff liek that just bugs me, anyway the night post will be up soon

Good ol' Rir.. haha

I look forward to the post.

Otherworld 1: The Silence Is Broken

The smell of old and fresh blood was up in Tpaxatb’s nose, but he was already use to it. With every step taken the sense of danger grew larger, and paranoia rose to its peak. At first it seemed like the only ordinary house in the Otherworld of Silent Hill, but when Tpaxatb entered the door locked behind him and everything was quiet. He headed over to the kitchen and turned the water faucet on only for nothing to happen. Curiously Tpaxatb opened up the cabinet underneath to see if the pipe were working, but there weren’t any at all. With a sigh Tpaxatb tried to find a back door, when suddenly the sound of water dripping caught his ear. It was coming from the bathroom; the door was just slightly open and begging to be entered. Tpaxatb didn’t have much of a choice but to head there since it was his only clue. He got closer and closer to the door, slowly opening it up. The sight he saw made him look away in horror, trying to catch his breath and forcing himself not to puke. A dead body hung from the ceiling, dripping blood into a bathtub to no end. A hole was in the wall behind him and many small bugs were eating at the bodies flesh. With a feeling of dread Tpaxatb knew he had to go in the room, but before he could put his own foot in the door he felt someone push him in. HE turned around to see Margaret standing at the door with a smile of triumph, and then the door slammed and a click told Tpaxatb that the door was locked.

“You bi***, let me out of here,” Tpaxatb screamed at the top of his lungs bashing the door with his fist, and then the sound of buzzing caught his ears. He turned around to see coming from the hole, a swarm of bugs, their wings were under a black shell and they had six long legs. Their bodies were the size of an average male foot. Faster and faster they swarmed out of the hole, covering the walls and ceiling. A wretched shrill came from one of them and it jumped at Tpaxatb’s arm and bit into it. Tpaxatb shrieked in pain and turned to the door again and started pounding.

“Let me out! I don’t want to die! Let me out you bi***,” unknown to him that Margaret already ran out of the house, to leave Tpaxatb to his fate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t really think I am in that much danger though,” Clozobozo was speaking to Rose who stood there ignoring her.

“I’m not taking any chances clozo,” Rose just stared at Clozobozo with an expression that told Clozobozo she wasn’t going to let her stay on her own and with a sigh that kept down the road. They saw lights on the opposite side of the metal, rusted road heading in their direction and it stopped beside them.

“Need a lift? I am happy to help you two out,” Travis opened the window and spoke these kind words and Rose couldn’t help but nod her approval and she climbed in the passenger door, Clozobozo followed her footsteps. Travis smiled at the two ladies and said, “We are all having a rough time aren’t we- ,” but a scream interrupted him. Travis hit the gas right away and headed to where the scream was heard, both Rose and Clozobozo speechless. They got out of the truck in front of a house the door smashed open. They all ran in and down the hall, and saw a door, a key lying on the floor in front of it. Rose took the initiative and grabbed the key slowly placing it in, Clozobozo and Travis watching, their eyes full of paranoia.

“Ah! Oh my god… what…,” Rose stepped back away from the door, her hand covering her mouth; she turned away from the others to puke. Travis took off his hat, putting it to his chest and looked down; Clozobozo just stood there in horror. The body of Tpaxatb laid on the floor, bloody, his skin ripped in many places. Some of his bone was visible and appeared gnawed on. The three just slowly walked out of the house, not able to shake the sight from their heads.

“Travis, we need to stick together to figure out who to help next, before we make another mistake,” Travis nodded at Roses words and started back towards Toluca lake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry woke up in his hotel room, his last memory of Silent Hill going into the Otherworld state. Henry stood confused, he didn’t remember falling asleep and he would have surely woken if someone dragged him back here. There was nothing he could do about it though and he left his bedroom to see his apartment door chained up, from the inside again. Henry sighed recognizing the sight and headed to the bathroom and like before, a tunnel was in the wall. Henry slowly crawled through the tunnel to appear at Toluca lake where he was only moments ago it seemed. Suddenly the road started to reappear over the new metal and rusted road as if it was grass growing on a new lawn. The walls flaked and peeled again to reveal doors that were once there in the fog world. Henry sighed seeing Durrai walk up, Henry was going to try and see what Durrai was up to but there was no point in it now that the Otherworld ended and now it was time they tried to figure out who was an enemy, and get rid of them once and for all.

The marks the end of night 1 and the lynching starts now, good luck to the goodies and baddies and I hope you all enjoyed the night post. Now for the results

1.Impervious

2. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. music_luvr95

7. Limey

8. Derrai

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb [DEAD

11. underground_dan

Rose and Travis now have BTSC and I will make the conversation for you now

Edited by Riranor

Hmm definitely an interesting night.

We can safely say that Tpax was a goodie. Which is most unfortunate. Hopefully he wasn't Alex...

Anyway, I have some things to do today so I may not be super active again. However I will periodically check up on the conversations going on on my iPhone and offer my two cents and then a vote when I feel i have enough information to go on.

I don't think we should waste time with random votes, we should pick a quiet player and put on some pressure. I'm going with Limey for now

1.Impervious

2. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. ML95 Voting for Limey

7. Limey

8. Derrai

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb [DEAD Otherworld 1]

11. underground_dan

Edited by music_luvr95

Just to let you guys know I'm gone from 8:30am to 4:15 pm from now until Friday

1.Impervious

2. Clozo

3. Gmaster479

4. ST

5. Joelman

6. ML95 Voting for Limey

7. Limey voting for Clozo

8. Derrai

9. Magic_luver

10. tpaxatb [DEAD Otherworld 1]

11. underground_dan

My logic is opposite to ML95 I think that Clozo is talking so much so she can try and let everyone know that she's good just because she makes conversation