Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Silent Hill Mafia Sign up and Game Thread

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#21 Riranor

Riranor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:32 PM

The sky was out of sight as our heroes woke up in the horrid town. All of them lied confused, either because they were dead a second ago or because they already escaped. Everyone was in the same area, the docks of Toluca. Alex was the first to stand and stared at the lake with horror, of all areas to wake up this was the worst for him. He turned around to see everyone else getting up. 11 people in all including him, but three of them were Order members; this gave Alex a feeling of uneasiness. Alex looked confused at them and then one of them finally spoke.

“Yes what you see is real and is not a dream, I AM Dahlia. Our goddess has called us back here to get her revenge on those who escaped before, bringing those who died back a second chance for her own amusement. I assure you all that you won’t escape and I will see personally too that. I Dahlia, Margaret, and Walter declare war upon this land. Winner escapes with their lives,” Dahlia turned around and started to run, Walter just walked through a building wall and disappeared, Margaret following him to the door, opening and shutting it behind her with a sinister smile.

“Hey wait-, “Harry was interrupted by the sound of a siren. Everyone watched in horror as the walls of the buildings started to flake off, showing rusted metals underneath, blood stained over the years. The feeling that something bad was going to happen reached every ones hearts as the sky grew pure black and un-seeable, streetlights rusted up an shattered under the intense dark force. The roads turned too bolted rusted, and bloody metal beneath their feet and door to buildings vanished while others turned to skin, zipped up by teeth. No one was safe any longer. Otherworld transition

The characters decided to split up and do their own things in order to escape; when the otherworld would clear they would meet up again here and explain what they saw. Alex walked for a bit to see the horrid sign he wished he would never see again, “Welcome to Silent Hill.” Sign of Silent Hill

OK everyone short intro but it will do nicely for the horrors of silent hill.Night 1/ Otherworld 1 starts now so send in your actions. Real fast though, the save roles cannot save themselves. Here is the roster, with the mystery person revealed

1. Impervious
2. Clozo
3. Gmaster479
4. ST
5. Joelman
6. music_luvr95
7. Limey
8. Derrai
9. Magic_luver
10. tpaxatb
11. underground_dan

Edit: forgot to mention roster and Save role fact, and some typos

Edited by Riranor, 20 July 2009 - 05:35 PM.

#22 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

Wow! Impy's back :D

#23 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:54 AM

Nice intro, Rir! :) I don't think I've ever been more happy to see a name on the roster, Impy ;) Nice working with you again :D

I'm not sure if this is the greatest idea, but I'm guessing we should guarantee that Travis and Rose get BTSC tonight by saving an already decided player. This way, 2 goodies will be able to work together and will know each other (so one can back the other up in case we target one of them during the lynch). The bad side is, the baddies will know who will be saved, so there is a high chance that 1 goodie will die. Still though, I think gaining BTSC is more important than going for 2 random people and hoping one of them is the one the baddies chose, but I could have missed something due to jet lag :P Thoughts?

#24 clozobozo

clozobozo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:43 AM

just slightly confusing reading that the first time.. but, i understand what you mean now :)
having BTSC with goodies would be very useful for saving important roles with a lynch..

but who to save?

#25 Magic_luver101

Magic_luver101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:52 AM

Lets role a 20 sided dice. I have one just let me find it.

Edit: I roled a 4

Edited by Magic_luver101, 21 July 2009 - 01:54 AM.

I'm dyslexic.

Live. Laugh. Love.

#26 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:58 AM

Lets role a 20 sided dice. Ihave on just let me find it.

Umm, I don't think we need to go to such an extreme. Look, if anything let's just choose someone to save. My role isn't insanely important so is there anyone who thinks that they should be saved by both Travis and Rose just in case by some luck they are targeted by the baddies? If so speak up so that we can protect a person of value tonight to make up for the fact that there is a 0% chance we are saving a goodie on night 1.

Edit: 4 is startiger, so is that a go? st, anything to say?

Edited by Gmaster479, 21 July 2009 - 02:00 AM.

MM4sig.png

#27 clozobozo

clozobozo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:00 AM

haha thats funny cause she suggested it xD

aighty >.>

#28 Magic_luver101

Magic_luver101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:04 AM

haha thats funny cause she suggested it xD

aighty >.>

What is so funny about it I use it in Magic the Gathering to count my life but I need to find my other one.

(Yes I do need two dice to keep track of my life)

I'm dyslexic.

Live. Laugh. Love.

#29 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:15 AM

Umm, I don't think we need to go to such an extreme. Look, if anything let's just choose someone to save. My role isn't insanely important so is there anyone who thinks that they should be saved by both Travis and Rose just in case by some luck they are targeted by the baddies? If so speak up so that we can protect a person of value tonight to make up for the fact that there is a 0% chance we are saving a goodie on night 1.

Edit: 4 is startiger, so is that a go? st, anything to say?

I think I'm not the best person to waste two saves on. How about Clozo? Also, if you are a person of value, please do not speak up. We only have two doctors :P

Another thing I would like to mention: Since we hardly know anything and the roles have the right to pass tonight, some goodie roles may consider not using their action tonight just in case it backfires *stares at Alex* :)

#30 music_luvr95

music_luvr95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:15 AM

I'm not terribly important, there's no need to waste a save on me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users