BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

tiger_lily111

Question

3 answers to this question

Exactly, DD! Knew it was uber easy, but figured I might as well remind the Denners that they could have a nice free cooling-off break sometime today, if they're so inclined. :lol::D

Slurpee from 7-Eleven

Icy and cold, even fizzy I'm told A slush drink, has carbonation in the US

Sugary sweet, a today only treat Sugar is the anti-freezing agent, served up at 7-Eleven (and today is July 11 = 7/11)

Monopoly? Though it's been parodied Slurpee is trademarked. Parodied in the Simpson's as Kwik-E-Mart Squishee

What could it be? Get it now while it's free! Can get a small one for free today (at least in the U.S.) from your local 7-Eleven while supplies last!

Exactly, DD! Knew it was uber easy, but figured I might as well remind the Denners that they could have a nice free cooling-off break sometime today, if they're so inclined. :lol::D

Slurpee from 7-Eleven

Icy and cold, even fizzy I'm told A slush drink, has carbonation in the US

Sugary sweet, a today only treat Sugar is the anti-freezing agent, served up at 7-Eleven (and today is July 11 = 7/11)

Monopoly? Though it's been parodied Slurpee is trademarked. Parodied in the Simpson's as Kwik-E-Mart Squishee

What could it be? Get it now while it's free! Can get a small one for free today (at least in the U.S.) from your local 7-Eleven while supplies last!

:( there aren't any 7-eleven's around here anymore... had to pay for my slushy drink!!