Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ender's Game Mafia

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#21 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

Roster:

1. Kat
2. Crazypainter
3. Jarze - Voting for Clozobozo
4. Reaymond
5. Someguy - Voting for Eeeeep
6. Lost in space
7. Izzy
8. Grey Cells
9. Clozobozo
10. Limey
11. Magic_luver - KIDNAPPED
12. Derrai - KIDNAPPED
13. Eeeeep
14. Randro

Okay, JarZe is correct, we really should get some conversation going. However, I guess the most important question is:

Do the baddies have a kill beyond the RID Kill?

If not, then I think we need to look at our kidnapped individuals, because there must be some reason that the kill didn't happen last night. If so, well, we'll still need to look at them, but not quite as closely. Other than that, I may be semi-idle today, I need to do a lot of travel, and get ready for the 4th, etc. However, I will be sure to be on before the end of the day, in case there's discussion happening, or an important vote needs to happen.

#22 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:05 PM

Well why wouldn't there be a night kill? :blink:

<(^-^)>

#23 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:06 PM

Okay, JarZe is correct, we really should get some conversation going. However, I guess the most important question is:

Do the baddies have a kill beyond the RID Kill?

If not, then I think we need to look at our kidnapped individuals, because there must be some reason that the kill didn't happen last night. If so, well, we'll still need to look at them, but not quite as closely. Other than that, I may be semi-idle today, I need to do a lot of travel, and get ready for the 4th, etc. However, I will be sure to be on before the end of the day, in case there's discussion happening, or an important vote needs to happen.

You're right SG, it seems that the baddies only have the RID kill... Because I don't think that SD would make the group kill blockable, so I don't know about the kidnapped yet...

Some questions for SD
1. The vote manipulation PM is sent during the night before or the current day?
2. Is the baddie RID Kill blockable/saveable?

#24 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:13 PM

Firstly, are we right in assuming the baddies even HAVE a group kill? I mean, yeah, they usually do, but it doesn't say anything about it? If there was a group kill, I doubt it could be stopped, even if a member of the baddie faction was kidnapped. Again, unsure. Clarification SD?

Hmm.. No kills whatsoever, that's a bit odd. We can assume Ender was blocked/kidnapped.

Maybe there's a secret ability to stop the baddie group kill?

#25 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:19 PM

Hmm.. No kills whatsoever, that's a bit odd. We can assume Ender was blocked/kidnapped.

If he decided to kill, it's good that he was kidnapped/blocked, that way we avoided FF.

#26 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:25 PM

If he decided to kill, it's good that he was kidnapped/blocked, that way we avoided FF.

FF = Friendly Fire?

Yeah. The first day/night are usually the worst, but we're looking good so far. We just need people to get on and talk so we can at least have some sort of lead.

#27 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:26 PM

FF = Friendly Fire?

Yes, that is correct.. B))

#28 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:35 PM

Ok, seems I need to clarify a couple things.

1. The Baddies DO NOT have a group kill. They have an RID kill as outlined in the Roles. Beyond that, I cannot say more.
2. Vote manipulation is a day action and therefore the PM should be sent during the day. It would be difficult to manipulate a vote that hasn't yet been cast.
3. An RID kill is not saveable or blockable. RID = Death

Hope this helps.

Edited by Social_Darwin, 01 July 2009 - 11:36 PM.

#29 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:43 PM

Ok, seems I need to clarify a couple things.

1. The Baddies DO NOT have a group kill. They have an RID kill as outlined in the Roles. Beyond that, I cannot say more.
2. Vote manipulation is a day action and therefore the PM should be sent during the day. It would be difficult to manipulate a vote that hasn't yet been cast.
3. An RID kill is not saveable or blockable. RID = Death

Hope this helps.

Ok, this means that we don't know if the baddies "tried" to kill, all we know is that it was unsuccesful.

#30 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:47 PM

Okay, but the baddies definitely have another means of killing people other than the RID. Otherwise, if the Queen dies, they pretty much lose. That would make it too easy for us. So.. probably the drones being able to take over the Queen's spot if she dies or secret kill abilities (limited while the Queen is alive, unlimited when she's dead).

That's possibly the really bad thing, because it could lead to multiple kills in a night. Hmm..

Where is everyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users