Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Ocean 11 Mafia

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#231 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2164 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:51 PM

Yea Goodies! I didn't really do much other than convince you to vote to win the game. This was a fun Mafia, though not short or speedy, but definitely not long like mine. Still I am looking forward to the next Ocean Mafia. I am so happy despite really not doing anything with my role. O well. Yea I'm 3-3!

Edited by Gmaster479, 07 July 2009 - 12:52 PM.

#232 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

Ahahah :lol: I won most pitiful xD Turns out that bumped me up a bit :thumbsup:

<(^-^)>

#233 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:08 PM

congrats you all! Woon, good job on a good game..wondering how the pearl thing is gonna tie into a 12 shaped island.
GC it wasnt totally luck, psychology too.

#234 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

So, yeah, that was possibly the most unfortunate Mafia game I've played in a while :P Nothing like being a baddie and getting spied right off the bat. I think having the kills be entirely in my hand made that possible, however. Being rid of the Shark was a pretty obviously good move for the goodies. Good enough that they could afford losing their spy to do it. Anyways, this was fun to watch (and fun to play for the very brief time that I played it). Here's hoping for better luck next game :P

#235 abhisk

abhisk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:03 PM

Cool! 3 points and toughest player! I'm so signing up again. :) Hey I just realized I should have 4 points.:P

Edited by abhisk, 07 July 2009 - 04:10 PM.

#236 clozobozo

clozobozo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:07 AM

^.^

Abhisk... i have a question... When CP was killed and you said oh know there goes the seahorse... did you actually think she was the seahorse? or were you trying to get me to speak out?

Great game. I'm most certainly up for oceans 12!

#237 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

Excellent game Woon!

Way to go Abhisk! You rocked it real hard for the baddies :) Glad to call you one of my own.

I'm always up for OM12!

#238 Derrai

Derrai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:37 AM

This was a great game Woon!
Sorry I had to leave, but thanks Kat for taking my spot!
I guess I did an okay job with the Shell role.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users