Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Writing an Essay

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

It really depends on what sort of teacher you have. If they're easy-going, make jokes or tend to go off-topic, you'll be fine with the second answer given.

If you have a teacher who likes making people conform to rules, always gives homework no matter what, or hates it when people joke or are casual, go with the first answer given.

The biggest tip I can give is this: ALWAYS APPEAL TO THE PERSONALITY OR WHOEVER WILL BE MARKING YOUR PAPER. If you don't know their personality, always go with a more formal approach, and don't use slang (like kids, instead of children).

:D Dude, this thing was posted in 2009. I think her essay is LONG overdue by this point.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#12 kestrelknight

kestrelknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

It really depends on what sort of teacher you have. If they're easy-going, make jokes or tend to go off-topic, you'll be fine with the second answer given.

If you have a teacher who likes making people conform to rules, always gives homework no matter what, or hates it when people joke or are casual, go with the first answer given.

The biggest tip I can give is this: ALWAYS APPEAL TO THE PERSONALITY OR WHOEVER WILL BE MARKING YOUR PAPER. If you don't know their personality, always go with a more formal approach, and don't use slang (like kids, instead of children).

:D Dude, this thing was posted in 2009. I think her essay is LONG overdue by this point.

I know that, silly. Doesn't mean other people won't read it and be helped.

Also, not a dude, dude.

Edited by kestrelknight, 14 July 2013 - 10:14 AM.

#13 Kuch Marida

Kuch Marida

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

I have problem with writing an essay so, how can I do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users