BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

popcorn?.....'cause it sure sounds like it

It sure does sound like that :duh: But it's not. Great guess. I wish that I could have thought of that, and written about it.

No and no. But I love both things!!! The second one especially.

Me too!

cracling and poping set off snap,cracle and pop, and the bit about hard to frown and blowing up set off laughter.

AIOTRT???

It sure does sound like that :duh: But it's not. Great guess. I wish that I could have thought of that, and written about it.

I hate it when that happens!

when a clown blows up a ballon and it flies all over the place?

AIOTRT now? :D (he-he)

I hate it when that happens!

when a clown blows up a ballon and it flies all over the place?

AIOTRT now? :D (he-he)

AHhh AIOTRT now = Am I on the right track now? Hmm, I was having a brain fart (can I say that one here?)

No that is not the right answer.

Oh _ _ _ _, if I've "swooped" again; Am making friends left and right! This came as I was reading the riddle tho, not the posts. And could be totally wrong...

snap

Don't care if you swooped! I congragulate you! as for this riddle, not sure...

Oh _ _ _ _, if I've "swooped" again; Am making friends left and right! This came as I was reading the riddle tho, not the posts. And could be totally wrong...

snap

Nope not it. But you can do that.

All the time it’s up and down.

But with me, too hard to frown.

Cracking, popping, & what else?

Blow it up, cover yourself.

a pinata or something like that?

can u believe it's 2 am saturday for me and i don't even feel sleepy yet ?! (but then again i consider myself nocturnal) ;)

Edited by EDM

can u believe it's 2 am saturday for me and i don't even feel sleepy yet ?!

a pinata or something like that?

Oh boy :o You better get some sleep! Although I don't want you to go, am loving your guesses! Where in the world are you?! Its 4:00 on Friday afternoon here..The longest hour of the day. Oh and no for your guess.

This time it was me and Txmom2 that were on the same page. Think we both read *crackling* hence the Rice Krispies hang up.
umbrella?

No. But the word is cracking not crackling, if that makes any difference on the way you guess. I liked where you guys were going with it, even though it wasn't right.

Edit: But perhaps the whole cracking word is too tricky anyway. We will see.

balloon

Nope.

Edited by MrsP

This time it was me and Txmom2 that were on the same page. Think we both read *crackling* hence the Rice Krispies hang up.
umbrella?

exactly what I thought! but now that I've started three TOT, I can't get any of them off my mind! Every answer I come up with has to do with one of them, and that's a dead end, so I'm stuck!

Oh boy :o You better get some sleep! Although I don't want you to go, am loving your guesses! Where in the world are you?! Its 4:00 on Friday afternoon here..The longest hour of the day. Oh and no for your guess.

Are u kidding?! I sleep like a LOG in the afternoon, plus it's a weekend.....i'll probably go in half an hour....