Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Cruise Ship Mafia III

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#21 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:38 AM

Okay, I'm not trusting the abhisk thing...unless it's some SUPER elaborate scheme, he's a baddie, and the baddies are trying to give him a reason to be considered a goodie...actually...that wouldn't be a half bad plan x.x But still, I'm not gonna LYNCH him for that. Erm...so knowing regular mafia-ness, things won't start happening until we put some pressure on someone...so let's skip the whole "Random number generator" comments and get something DONE! No offence Someguy, but you've already got two votes. If you can maybe put some subtle hints into your posts towards your goodiness, we may let you off to hook, as mafia tradition dictates. :3

Yeah, I could, but mafia tradition also dictates that those starting the bandwagon on D1 are likely to do more harm than good ;) (or are bad). I could drop a truckload of hints, and I'd even go so far as to say that the baddies knowing exactly what my role is wouldn't kill me right away, but assuming that they wouldn't kill me just because I'm a known factor is longer odds than I like. As it stands, there are many hours left in the day, and not to toot my own horn or anything, but if we're going to risk random casualties, I'd rather do it with the less experienced players ;)

Edit: Also, I seem to remember seeing something like the Abhisk message in the Marvel Mafia (else-site, but a lot of the same players). I imagine it's just as truthful now as it was then.

Edited by SomeGuy, 18 June 2009 - 04:39 AM.

#22 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:42 AM

no!!!!! trust me you do not want to lynch me! I'm not part of the duo but I am an innocent. the baddies put that there just so that they can lynch a goodie after killing scsw. whoever votes for me would be listening to the baddies and playing into their hands. probably anyone who votes for me is a baddie unless they give me a better reason than the baddies said so.

woon seriously stared at Abhisk: I trust you are NOT BADDIES!

#23 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:44 AM

Guys, I will not put my vote right now but I knew abhisk is not baddie. So do I, trust me or you will regret!

#24 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:45 AM

Yes, but we'll never get anything done if we all start voting random...at least this way we can watch voting patterns. If not you Someguy, who? Do you have anyone you'd like to bring up?

<(^-^)>

#25 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:53 AM

Yes, but we'll never get anything done if we all start voting random...at least this way we can watch voting patterns. If not you Someguy, who? Do you have anyone you'd like to bring up?

<(^-^)>

Honestly, I've left quite a bit of information already. I do not have anyone that I can say "this person is a baddie," that's not the nature of my role. I've got hunches, and guesses, but that's all that they are, and calling people out on a hunch is not likely going to lead to a good game for us. I would say don't put pressure on Abhisk or CrazyPainter.

You want to get a conversation started? Vote for the quiet people ;)

Edit: And on that note, I'm going to bed. With luck I will be able to contribute more.

Edited by SomeGuy, 18 June 2009 - 04:54 AM.

#26 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:15 AM

Although SG could be a baddie(no proof of that whatsoever), so many votes for him so early makes the voters suspicious. I am putting in my vote for Kat. I must say I have almost never regretted voting for Kat. :P

1) Kat - voting for Someguy
2) Akaslickster
3) Scsw - DEAD Killed by: Prisoners
4) Limey voting for SG
5) RainThinker
6) Abhisk
7) GMaster479 voting for crazypainter
8) underground_dan
9) woon
10) crazypainter voting for SG
11) SG - voting for Woon
12) Marth - Voting for Slick
13) GC
14) JS

#27 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

GC you didn't add your vote ;)
2) Akaslickster
4) Limey voting for RainThinker
5) RainThinker
6) Abhisk
8) underground_dan
9) woon
11) SG - voting for Woon
13) GC voting for Kat
14) JS

50% random vote 50% gut feeling

Edit: changed color

Edited by limeliam, 18 June 2009 - 01:20 PM.

#28 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:37 PM

2) Akaslickster
4) Limey voting for RainThinker
5) RainThinker
6) Abhisk
8) underground_dan
9) woon
11) SG - voting for Woon
13) GC voting for Kat
14) JS

Sorry the color thing got messed up

I might change my vote when I get back from my closing ceremonies :3 Once they're done school is over WOOT!!! :D XD

Edited by limeliam, 18 June 2009 - 01:37 PM.

#29 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:56 PM

GC you didn't add your vote ;)

Thanks Limey! Seems like you want your sis really killed. jk. :P Was still groggy from sleep when I was about to vote. I have a feeling that I am going to regret not persuading you guys to vote for Kat later in the game. Anyways this will not be the first time. :lol:

#30 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

Honestly, I've left quite a bit of information already. I do not have anyone that I can say "this person is a baddie," that's not the nature of my role. I've got hunches, and guesses, but that's all that they are, and calling people out on a hunch is not likely going to lead to a good game for us. I would say don't put pressure on Abhisk or CrazyPainter.

You want to get a conversation started? Vote for the quiet people ;)

Edit: And on that note, I'm going to bed. With luck I will be able to contribute more.

I agree the quiet ones need to speak up...so I would change my vote to underground dan but I agree with Kat and the whole pressure thing.

edit: how much time left? oh 6pm pst

Edited by crazypainter, 18 June 2009 - 04:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users