BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia

Gmaster479

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you want us to help you after you broke that promise... I don't think so GC...

edit: typos

Of course! We are baddies, we are meant to make promises and break them(only in Mafia, not real life :P ). And anyways I didn't make that promise to you guys. And here I am not making any promises. I am just saying out loud what will happen if we suspend all the students. So there's no promise to break here.

No you are not! Even though you are a goodie this game, you are a baddie at heart. So please vote for Andromeda. Then I will suspend you tonight. How does that appeal to you? :P

Oooh tempting :rolleyes: That may be so ;D But I'm not a big fan of losing either :3

<(^-^)>

Auh...GC we're not baddies, we're just...innocents! :P No way, although have to admit that you played a great mafia.

Yeah! Right. You guys are baddies who are good at heart. Flattering me will not get you anywhere, vote with me or I am going to curse you. It's a terrible curse. Believe me, you don't want to play with it.

HENCEFORTH YOU WILL BE BORN A BADDIE, IN EVERY GAME. YOU WILL BE BADDIER THAN KAT! :P

Day 9: The end of the Hooligans

Grey Cells pleaded with the Queen bees to help them out and have the Hooligans win, knowing that the decision was all up to them. But Andro and Kat would have nothing of that. With the final school lynching, Andro, Kat, Riranor and abhisk all picked up GC and went to the Principal

"Mr. Rich" said Andromeda, we know that this is your son, and he and three other students were responsible for everything bad that happened at this school this year. They have suspended half a dozen students and our minds have been completely focused on trying to get them to stop disrupting school rather than on our studies. I ask that you bring back all of the innocent students and the Queen Bee so that school can continue, and expel those other students so that they can no longer harm anyone."

Mr. Rich, realizing that they had the upper-hand in this because they had his son, had no other choice but to do as the Students asked. He called up the parents of everyone who had been lynched/suspended except for PT, Amberrock, and Magic, and all were asked to come back to school now that the chaos has ceased. Grey Cells was sent to home where he would be later sent to a nice cushy private school (along with those 3 other students...I smell a sequel!) and everyone else was free to roam the halls of Mafioso High once again.

FINAL RESULT: HOOLIGANS: LOSE INNOCENTS/QUEEN BEES: HALF WIN EACH (TIE)

END OF HIGH SCHOOL MAFIA

Well everyone, thank you for making my first Mafia host a success. Special thanks to scsw who was there for me when I was confused or overwhelmed. Overall I think it was good, maybe not 100% smooth but I hope you all enjoyed it. As for now enjoy CSM3 and Silent Hill Mafia and I will be back in September (so that this makes more chronological sense) with HSM2 (not to be confused with the Disney Movie :P ).

1. Clozobozo - Computer geek

2. Abhisk - School Idol

3. Riranor - Head Cheerleader

4. underground_dan - Gay Kid

5. Limey- Class President

6. RPGBully- School Paper Editor

7. Eeeeep - School Genius

8. Mekal - Goth

9. Phaze- Drum Major

10. Amberrock - Vandal

11. Kathleen - Class VP

12. Reaymanator - Twilight Fan

13. andromeda - Smart Blonde

14. Social Darwin - Jock

15. RainThinker - [Queen Bee]

16. Prof. Templeton - Snitch

17. Magic - School Bully

18. JS - Anime Otaku

19. GC - Rich Kid

Any questions about actions/roles etc. please PM me and I will answer them

As for now enjoy CSM3 and Silent Hill Mafia and I will be back in September (so that this makes more chronological sense) with HSM2 (not to be confused with the Disney Movie :P ).

Ahaha xD I totally read it as that at first...

Good job everyone :D T'was fun, even though I came in halfway through ;D Thank's for the great game :3 I'm off to Silent Hill for now, see you all there ;D [/shamelessadvertising]

<(^-^)>

Woohoo!! The indus actually won! With the students of course. Great game Gmaster and scsw you guys did great hosting. I agree with andro, maybe a bit less people. Yay, when I come back from India this will be there in September!! (I come back on15th August. Great job everyone.

Woohoo!! The indus actually won! With the students of course. Great game Gmaster and scsw you guys did great hosting. I agree with andro, maybe a bit less people. Yay, when I come back from India this will be there in September!! (I come back on15th August. Great job everyone.

While you are in India, find GC and kick his a**! :lol:

I was the JOCK. Good game Indies, thanks Hosts for your efforts! See you all in the next one ;)

Yeah! Thanks for the fun game GM and scsw. And sorry SD! I used your post about my supposed innocence for my own purposes. It saved me for quite a while. That's why we suspended you that very night, in case you took back that statement. Anyways we would have suspended you the next night, since PT had you down as Jock.

It was again bad luck for us baddies. JS stalked PT on night 1 and according to the original RD's, he shouldn't have learned anything. But that changed and he learned everything.

Good game Indies, but I don't quite agree. In the present scenario, there are only 2 outcomes possible. One is that the students win or nobody wins, depending on the result of the coin toss tomorrow. The game's finished, so there's no need to go into that but still I just wanted to mention that.

And yeah, I knew you would have wasted quite a few RID's on me. :P

Good game Indies, but I don't quite agree. In the present scenario, there are only 2 outcomes possible. One is that the students win or nobody wins, depending on the result of the coin toss tomorrow. The game's finished, so there's no need to go into that but still I just wanted to mention that.

And yeah, I knew you would have wasted quite a few RID's on me. :P

They did, and GC you played a great game convincing everyone your were good. I was very impressed. I'll admit that scsw and I weren't 100% on the roles and that thing with the Anime Otaku was my fault, but it is something I can learn from

They did, and GC you played a great game convincing everyone your were good.

Well unfortunatelly I went through this game like a zombie cause I didn't have the time to pay attention on all the little details and for GC "innocent tag" I blame SD :P

GC knows that I'm smarter than the Smart Blond ;)

They did, and GC you played a great game convincing everyone your were good. I was very impressed. I'll admit that scsw and I weren't 100% on the roles and that thing with the Anime Otaku was my fault, but it is something I can learn from

Hosting is a difficult job, playing is a easier job. I have always chosen the easier one. :P No worries, GM. Almost every host has made a small mistake as far as I know.

Well unfortunatelly I went through this game like a zombie cause I didn't have the time to pay attention on all the little details and for GC "innocent tag" I blame SD :P

GC knows that I'm smarter than the Smart Blond ;)

I was pinning my hopes on SD's post and I was hoping that you guys wouldn't read it actually. :P

I agree she's much smarter than the Smart Blond. After all a blond is a blond. :P jk : no offense to BD blonds: