BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

High School Mafia

Gmaster479

I would prefer to vote for you now, although as you mentioned there isn't enough time. There are plenty of ways I could know he's not the Vandal, stop trying to gauge info to pass on to your BTSC buddies Vandalton :P. As a goodie you would have accepted that fact. :ph34r:

Also I'm not vouching for him, I just know he's not the Vandal. Which, like I said, is the basis of your vote.

After rereading all the RD's there are a few ways that you could believe Mekal isn't the Vandal. Either you have BTSC with him, which means there is a good chance (7/9) your (both you and Mekal) a baddie or an independant, or you know that he is not a male role, which means your an independant. You could also have investigated someone and found them to be the Vandal, but you don't know who the Vandal is, so that's not the case ( otherwise you wouldn't be accusing me). Of course you could also be completely lying and you knew the Rich Kid wasn't voting for either Mekal or Abhisk. So, no, I won't just accept your claims at face value. I'm leaning toward you being an independant at this point, but there's still a slim chance your a regular student. I'm glad no one got the lynch, but I want Mekal to get on here and give some kind of defense. It may tell us more about you also.

I'm not the Vandal or any other Hooligan, I did change my vote and there was still enough time for others to do so as well. If I was a baddie I wouldn't have even bothered to repond to your request or I would probably have logged on as anonymous (hmmm, like someone else was).

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*has a very small and silent fit about time zones* You know if i ever become addicted to Mafia, i think i will move to America just so i can be active the same time as everyone else... Unless i wake up at 3am in the morning... :P

Hi people, sorry for not being active before. I'll try to get on alot now but I probably wont be on at the same time as everyone else cuz of time zones (I'm in Australia)

*quietly reminds UD that we have school and homework commitments, usually only allowed a 3 hour time slot.*

RIGHTIO ill be quiet now :) hopefully this night we will see more answers!

After rereading all the RD's there are a few ways that you could believe Mekal isn't the Vandal. Either you have BTSC with him, which means there is a good chance (7/9) your (both you and Mekal) a baddie or an independant, or you know that he is not a male role, which means your an independant. You could also have investigated someone and found them to be the Vandal, but you don't know who the Vandal is, so that's not the case ( otherwise you wouldn't be accusing me). Of course you could also be completely lying and you knew the Rich Kid wasn't voting for either Mekal or Abhisk. So, no, I won't just accept your claims at face value. I'm leaning toward you being an independant at this point, but there's still a slim chance your a regular student. I'm glad no one got the lynch, but I want Mekal to get on here and give some kind of defense. It may tell us more about you also.

I'm not the Vandal or any other Hooligan, I did change my vote and there was still enough time for others to do so as well. If I was a baddie I wouldn't have even bothered to repond to your request or I would probably have logged on as anonymous (hmmm, like someone else was).

I can't believe your using that PT :rolleyes:.

Needless to say a Fanfare from the Drum Major would be nice. I trust the students here can see that PT's accusations are stretching it, and just b/c I say something about Mekal, doesn't mean I'm disclosing all that I know. If I don't survive the night, I recommend going after PT tomorrow.

Hi everyone! Just checking in to say that I have replaced PM.

I agree with JS, PT's remarks seemed quite suspicious. A stop on him would be very helpful. :)

Edited by RainThinker

I can't believe your using that PT :rolleyes:.

Needless to say a Fanfare from the Drum Major would be nice. I trust the students here can see that PT's accusations are stretching it, and just b/c I say something about Mekal, doesn't mean I'm disclosing all that I know. If I don't survive the night, I recommend going after PT tomorrow.

Hi everyone! Just checking in to say that I have replaced PM.

I agree with JS, PT's remarks seemed quite suspicious. A stop on him would be very helpful. :)

Do what you feel you have to. I don't see how my actions can be construed as suspicious. I gave my reasoning for voting for Mekal, I changed my vote before the end of the day after JS asserted that Mekal wasn't the Vandal (after presumably discovering that Mekal had a Female role). I made sure I pointed out my reservations about blindly trusting JS, that's all. He could be good and just playing things "close to the vest". I really hope that's the case and we are not being lead astray. Especially since he is now asking for the Drum Major to pay him a visit, which would out him to the Queen Bees if JS is an independent. I am not making accusations, only observations.

School Administrators: Gmaster479 and scsw

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal

9. Phaze

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout

12. Reaymanator (suspended by 'The Snitch')

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Added you RT

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal

9. Phaze

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Waiting on Night Actions...will be on for the next hour or so to make sure I get all of them in.

Edited by Gmaster479

By my reconning the following people where in detention so are unable to act as they did not vote

1. Clozobozo

3. Peace!

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout

15. Marth

Gmaster and scsw are you willing to confirm this list? (or add/edit it)?)

Edit: My bad! bad colour

Edited by phaze

I stated in the Day Post that starting tomorrow that will happen. I'm giving everyone a reprive as Mr. Rich had no time to hand out detentions as he was in the midst of his first fire drill

If they don't participate in the discussion AT ALL during the second day, they will be put in detention.

Edited by Gmaster479

I stated in the Day Post that starting tomorrow that will happen. I'm giving everyone a reprive as Mr. Rich had no time to hand out detentions as he was in the midst of his first fire drill

If they don't participate in the discussion AT ALL during the second day, they will be put in detention.

You guys were real lucky

Mekal for all our sakes contribute, You have been gathering some heat despite the best efforts by JS and myself to give you the benefit of a doubt

Night 2: Gossip travels too fast for some, too much for others

Joe's Student came into school screaming he knew who one of the hooligans were. PT came screaming that JS was wrong about him and almost everything he said. Everyone heard them, and news travels fast in High-School. So fast that the hooligans knew exactly who they wanted suspended and block.

This time the Vandal decided to do the dirty work. He painted his message as large as possible on the Gymnasium wall:

You aren't even close. You can't find me. Nice try. Ha Ha. Hooliganz Rulz!!

He knew everyone would see his message just as he wanted and he even knew that he wouldn't get caught. Sneaking into Joe Student's Locker, he hid the spray can he used and planned on making sure he was suspended.

Joe's Student however knew his big mouth would make him a target, so he stayed vigilant and actually saw that the vandal had acted in the gymnasium before the hooligans could report the problem to Mr. Rich. Checking his pockets and his backpack he saw no evidence, but knew there had to be some. He ran to his locker and saw the spray can and threw it away just before Mr. Rich came over the intercom

"EVERYONE REPORT TO THE GYMNASIUM NOW!!!"

Joe's Student and everyone else went and were told that there would be a locker and backpack search of all students to see if there was any evidence of who was responsible. The Vandal thought JS was gone but alas, Mr. Rich went through the stuff and said he found nothing and that everyone had to go back to class. The Vandal was stunned. The hooligans were stunned. There would not be a suspension today

The other big mouth of yesterday was also targeted...twice. As Prof. Templeton was heading back to class, the bully started chasing him. Running as fast as he could, he went into the Music Suite, thinking he was safe...but the Drum Major was looking for him too! At the site of him, the flutists started their soothing lullaby and with nowhere to go Prof. Templeton was passed out and then pummeled by the Bully. Neither the bully or the Drum Major learned anything about one another other than their targets were similar.

END

It was a very interesting night and many things happened. Can't wait to see the reaction

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal

9. Phaze

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Day 2 ends in 24 hours

Edited by Gmaster479

Drum Major, there was a reason I asked for your help :rolleyes:.

Well it's up to you guys what route you want to take. PT is the Snitch. Would you prefer to vote for him today or pressurise limeliam and Social Darwin (or others, but those two looked suspicious to me), leaving PT for the Jock?

I would prefer PT myself, just so that it's clear I'm not lying.

Edit: for clarification in brackets.

Edited by Joe's Student

I just want to point out that just because the Bully blocked the Professor, it doesn't mean that the Professor is a Student. Remember, hooligans can target each other and an otherwise harmless block the night after that much suspicion was cast upon him would seemingly clear his name. I am not sold, however. In fact, my suspicions are aroused even further. If the hooligans thought you were a threat Professor, why not just elect to have you suspended? Further, you were also targeted by the Students with a block, so at least one Student thinks you're bad. There were too many unmentioned roles last night to deduce who you are by process of elimination.

So, Professor, let's have a little dialogue.

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey

6. RPGBully

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal

9. Phaze

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin - voting for Prof. T

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Edit: JS, how did I look suspicious to you? I've been doing way more reading than posting lately. There are a lot of roles and some are rather complicated. And by the way, pointing fingers doesn't make you any more innocent than I.

If the jock is smart, he'll wait 'til we have a good target.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Two quick corrections / additions to my last post.

1.) JS I'm 95% sure I know who you are. Without giving too much away, give me a hint . If I'm right, then we are in business and can start making a positive impact for the Students.

2.) You sure about Prof. T? I think you're right for various reasons (and I voted for him before you started posting, you just beat me to it.) Why didn't you vote for him? You had time to throw suspicion at me...

Edited by Social_Darwin

Now JS is the one making far-reaching accusations. I'm not the Vandal, I'm not the Snitch, I'm not a Hooligan of any sort. Thanks to two blocks against me, I couldn't learn any more than I knew yesterday. JS, do the smart thing and stop focusing on your fellow regular students. We still haven't heard much from Andromeda and I also agree Limey does seem Suspicious, I don't know why you lumped SD in there though.

Ok, here is what I think. I am having a harder time than usual keeping up with everything due to the high number of roles and the CRAZY couple of nights/day. I don't know if I agree with JS about PT, but at this point I am going to vote for him for 2 reasons. First, if JS is telling the truth, then we have gotten off to a great start and secured a goodie we all know we can trust. Second, if JS is lying, he knows that we will be coming after him pretty hard in the next vote. So, I am voting more on percentages that we, in one way or another, will discover a baddie.

1. Clozobozo

2. Abhisk

3. Peace!

4. underground_dan

5. Limey

6. RPGBully voting for Prof. T

7. Eeeeep

8. Mekal

9. Phaze

10. Amberrock

11. Blue of thout

13. andromeda

14. Social Darwin - voting for Prof. T

15. RainThinker

16. Prof. Templeton

17. Magic_luver101

18. JS

19. GC

Ok, here is what I think. I am having a harder time than usual keeping up with everything due to the high number of roles and the CRAZY couple of nights/day. I don't know if I agree with JS about PT, but at this point I am going to vote for him for 2 reasons. First, if JS is telling the truth, then we have gotten off to a great start and secured a goodie we all know we can trust. Second, if JS is lying, he knows that we will be coming after him pretty hard in the next vote. So, I am voting more on percentages that we, in one way or another, will discover a baddie.

I've got a pretty good idea who JS is, and it's not a matter of him "lying", but of just being wrong. If you lynch me today, at the end he'll just say "Whoops, my bad. I thought he was someone else". We won't discover a baddie one way or the other. You'll just lynch a goodie today and if you go after JS on the next vote, you'll lynch one then too. The only thing "suspicious" that I've done is try to use logic to figure out who the Hooligans and the Independents are. Instead of lurking in the shadows, like a real baddie would, I've been very active and vocal. One player makes false accusations and people just jump on the bandwagon. Reread my posts! I've been fighting for the good guys since day one. Good Night!

Professor, why did the Hooligans block you? If they thought you were a threat, they could have suspended you. But they left you alive and did so in a manner that makes you look like anything but a Hooligan. Care to comment? Had you not been double blocked last night, what would you have been doing?

To revisit - what was andro doing in the Principle's office N1? And nothing from her last night, presumably. Although she could have acted as either of those Hooligans.

To revisit - what was andro doing in the Principle's office N1? And nothing from her last night, presumably. Although she could have acted as either of those Hooligans.

I still have no idea about that post?! Gmaster was quiet about what had happened in the Principle's office, so I know just as much as you do.

I acted last night but I haven't had the time to ask Gmaster some question about my role, so I can't tell you all that much, gimme couple of hours.

I couldn't have acted as either of those Hooligans cause I'm not one of them and also I can't dance :lol:

I know you need something more than this, well gimme some time and when I get the message back from G I'll share more info ;)

Oh and lets spread those votes on more people, we don't want to bandwagon on one person and then not have enough time to change the vote till the end of the day!

I don't think that PT is bad though, however I have nothing to substantiate it.

Edited by andromeda

I still have no idea about that post?! Gmaster was quiet about what had happened in the Principle's office, so I know just as much as you do.

I acted last night but I haven't had the time to ask Gmaster some question about my role, so I can't tell you all that much, gimme couple of hours.

Well, just tell US what your night action was and all will be cleared up :P My vote is staying on the Professor until he can justify being blocked but not killed by the Hooligans. They all have BTSC, so there would be no chance of friendly fire. Why not just start offing Students? Suspicious indeed.