Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

High School Mafia

• Please log in to reply
472 replies to this topic

#11 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:42 AM

There were some questions that were asked and some information are relevant to be shared with everyone.

1. Blocking actions will be revealed in the night post.
2. Spying actions will not be revealed in the night post.

#12 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:57 PM

Night 1 has ended a while ago, but I don't have all the actions with me. We will ensure that the post comes up the moment we get all the actions together. Just a reminder; please try to PM both of us your action PMs and questions, so that we can get back to you and get posts out asap. :) Thanks for your patience!

#13 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:28 AM

Night 1: Diamond & the Snitch

Reaymond walks down the hallway, annoyed by being back for the first day of school. Scared of the new regime he tries to be quiet, keep it cool. Unfortunately, the snitch sees that too. He quickly runs into the Principal's Office and takes the diamond sitting on his desk. It's the only thing that Mr. Rich could care about in his office, so The Snitch puts the diamond in his pocket and then throws it into Reaymond's backpack. A few minutes later, Mr. Rich comes storming over the intercom

"WHO TOOK MY DIAMOND?" "WHOEVER HAS TAKEN IT WILL BE CAUGHT AND BE SUSPENDED IMMEDIATELY!, AND ALL STUDENTS ARE TO REPORT TO MY OFFICE THIS INSTANT TO BE SEARCHED"

The Snitch has reaymond trapped. Everyone gathers as reaymond walks by the main office, having been close by. The Snitch jumps out from the shadows, trips him and the diamond comes flying out of his backpack, smashing on the tiled floor.
Seeing everything. Mr. Rich storms out of his office and screams "REAYMOND, YOU ARE SUSPENDED" as he tries to pick up the pieces of his million-dollar gem. Without even a second for a defense, the guards pick him out and throw him out of school.

Andromeda was also in the Principal's office that day. She was probably in there talking with Mr. Rich nearly 5 minutes before the Snitch came in, but wasn't even a suspect in Mr. Rich's mind...

Meanwhile on the 3rd floor of the school, The Bully was having his way with GC.

"No, please" GC pleads "I've given you all the money I have!"

"Well then you aren't much use to me" says the Bully, as he throws him into a tight locker and puts a padlock on it. GC realizes that the combination for the lock is on the back still, but he will struggle all night to get the lock to open...

The Music Suite was on the first floor, all the way towards the back of the school. As mekal wandered about the music suite he heard an odd sound, like a loud roaring drum set. It didn't seem like much, but he wanted to figure out what was going on, but he realizes soon after that this wasn't his best idea. The second he opens the door he realizes the Drum Major is conducting the flutes

The drums stopped the second he went in the room and instantly the flutes started playing. He knew that he was dead if he listened to them for more than a few seconds and then before he could turn his body around, he was out cold, asleep. He'd be staying curled up on the piano that night...

END

Day 1 ends in 24 hours

Edited by Gmaster479, 09 June 2009 - 12:29 AM.

MM4sig.png

#14 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:35 AM

You forgot the roster G! ;)

#15 Gmaster479

Gmaster479

I'm a G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:42 AM

Host: GMaster479
Co-Host: scsw
1. Clozobozo
2. Abhisk
3. Peace!
4. underground_dan
5. Limey
6. RPGBully
7. Eeeeep
8. Mekal
9. Phaze
10. Amberrock
11. Blue of thout
12. Reaymanator (suspended by 'The Snitch')
13. andromeda
14. Social Darwin
15. Marth
16. Prof. Templeton
17.Magic_luver101(Magic)
18. JS
19. GC

Replacements:
1.RainThinker

Thanks Andromeda :)

Edited by Gmaster479, 09 June 2009 - 12:43 AM.

MM4sig.png

#16 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:49 AM

1. Clozobozo
2. Abhisk
3. Peace!
4. underground_dan
5. Limey voting for Marth
6. RPGBully
7. Eeeeep
8. Mekal
9. Phaze
10. Amberrock
11. Blue of thout
13. andromeda
14. Social Darwin
15. Marth
16. Prof. Templeton
17.Magic_luver101(Magic)
18. JS
19. GC

Replacements:
1.RainThinker

Just random.org giving me 15 Sorry Marth

#17 underground_dan

underground_dan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:01 AM

1. Clozobozo
2. Abhisk
3. Peace!
4. underground_dan voting for Abhisk
5. Limey voting for Marth
6. RPGBully
7. Eeeeep
8. Mekal
9. Phaze
10. Amberrock
11. Blue of thout
13. andromeda
14. Social Darwin
15. Marth
16. Prof. Templeton
17.Magic_luver101(Magic)
18. JS
19. GC

Replacements:
1.RainThinker

Again like Limey random number generated was 2, sorry Abhisk

#18 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:32 AM

Andromeda was also in the Principal's office that day. She was probably in there talking with Mr. Rich nearly 5 minutes before the Snitch came in, but wasn't even a suspect in Mr. Rich's mind...

Hehe... I guess this one was the Vandal's doing... hm... I wonder who wrote it

I'll think about it a bit before I cast my vote. I don't want to just randomly vote for someone like others do. :)

#19 Prof. Templeton

Prof. Templeton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:50 AM

Hehe... I guess this one was the Vandal's doing... hm... I wonder who wrote it

I'll think about it a bit before I cast my vote. I don't want to just randomly vote for someone like others do. :)

I don't think that was a message from the Vandal. How would the Vandal know that Mr. Rich had suspects? I doubt the Hosts would volunteer that kind of information. So why were you in the Principal's office? Either you were doing something or had something done to you. There has to be a reason for it's inclusion. Doesn't mean your a baddie, though. I'm just trying to sort things out. So if that bit wasn't from the Vandal (and I suppose the hosts could ammend the message in some way, so it may be), what happened to the Vandal? The target of a block perhaps?

#20 Magic_luver101

Magic_luver101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:36 AM

Sorry GS I have trubble with bullys too just act like they dont get to you at least thats what eyeryone tells me!!!

Edit: spelling and gramer

Edited by Magic_luver101, 09 June 2009 - 03:37 AM.

I'm dyslexic.

Live. Laugh. Love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users