Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 person123456789

person123456789

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:33 PM

This one is very VERY simple. If you dont get it at first glance, you probably won't get it until you look at the answer. I will give you one hint though. Do not think to hard or you will come up with a completely well thought out, intelligent answer. Which will probably be wrong.

Your stuck in a room with 1 door and no windows. Behind the door is a big button that, when pushed, will somehow transport you beneath whatever your standing on at the time. On the cieling is a bomb set for 30 seconds until it goes off, but is not yet activated. The floor your walking on is a width of 15 feet of glass filled with water and sharks beneath it. You have no possesions on you except for a knife and a rope. You decide to open the door. This activates the bomb. You also decide to push the the button. What shoud you do next?

Spoiler for And The Answer Is...

Edited by Martini, 12 January 2008 - 03:12 AM.

#2 Jkyle1980

Jkyle1980

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 03:37 AM

Run. You have 30 seconds until the bomb detonates. The average person should be able to run over 100 yards before the bomb would explode. The blast radius of a bomb that could be attached to the ceiling would be much smaller than that. Also, run to the right or left as soon as you exit the door. Because the doorway is open, it is the easiest way for the pressure to escape so most of the blast would go straight out the door.

#3 Maximus

Maximus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:32 PM

surely u will just be transported to the other side of the Earth???
Because you would be standing on the Earth so would get transported to the other side
and the bomb surely couldnt hurt you from where it is.

#4 leasure

leasure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:37 PM

I just know what I would do next: figure out where I freaking am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users