Guest lotus

Question

We ants go marching 8 by 8,

And I am stuck here, marching straight.

Our queen will surely annihilate you,

But, I can’t control the things I do.

Be it swift, or long lasting.

Still I say, “God save the King!!”

Somebody just gave me a great idea, and I had to run with it. Sorry, (Person), But we'll see how this one goes.

Edited by lotus

10 answers to this question

& cant believe you reloaded so quickly. Look at you. You rule the boards (up and down). Impressive as always.

it's a rook or castle?

Good job. Actually. I had planned it to be a pawn. But, I didn't think of the possibility that a rook would also go "straight," so you win

See, told you sam. It's virtually impossible to write a riddle about this subject and have it last very long. And, thank you, Plainglazed. I just had a couple good ideas. Like I always say, It's the ideas that are the hard part.

See, told you sam. It's virtually impossible to write a riddle about this subject and have it last very long. And, thank you, Plainglazed. I just had a couple good ideas. Like I always say, It's the ideas that are the hard part.

Glad to help? And good to know about the ideas. Explains my problem. But truthfully think the idea is just the first hard part.

Good riddle Lotus! (as always) does it suck to have all this pressure on you to be great all the time? So, who's the pawn. JK.

Good riddle Lotus! (as always) does it suck to have all this pressure on you to be great all the time? So, who's the pawn. JK.

It doesn't suck, but it is tough. I smell baby poop. Hmmm.