BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Guest lotus

Question

I always make it a point never to make a riddle for the same answer, twice. But, I just thought of this one and had to do it. A warning, that I've made a riddle with this answer before.

When I grow up, I’m going to be long,

But I’ll never get anymore strong.

Lift me up, or put me down,

I’ll just keep coming back ‘round.

10 answers to this question

I always make it a point never to make a riddle for the same answer, twice. But, I just thought of this one and had to do it. A warning, that I've made a riddle with this answer before.

When I grow up, I’m going to be long,

But I’ll never get anymore strong.

Lift me up, or put me down,

I’ll just keep coming back ‘round.

:excl: heyupal has a headache :(

Childhood fits all but one line.... So wrong? And how's my thinking?

:excl: heyupal has a headache :(
Childhood fits all but one line.... So wrong? And how's my thinking?

no, it's not that obvious, this time. And, probably too vague, as well. I'm sorry 'bout your headache. Did you take something for it? Or are you one of those people who refuses to do so, yet continues to complain about the pain? Sorry, nevermind. : )

no, it's not that obvious, this time. And, probably too vague, as well. I'm sorry 'bout your headache. Did you take something for it? Or are you one of those people who refuses to do so, yet continues to complain about the pain? Sorry, nevermind. : )

Do you know the difference between pain and suffering? :D<ahttp://brainden.com/forum/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png' alt=':lol:'> :D

Suffering is when they keep telling me about it!!

I have a script!

Edited by heyupal

Thanks. I've never created a puzzle but I love solving them.

I never had, either, till I came here. It takes a lot of courage to create your first. If you feel up to it, I'd love to try and solve one of yours. Otherwise, I'm hitting the "random article" button of Wikipedia, trying to find another riddle topic. It's taking a bit of time. : ) Very distracting.

I never had, either, till I came here. It takes a lot of courage to create your first. If you feel up to it, I'd love to try and solve one of yours. Otherwise, I'm hitting the "random article" button of Wikipedia, trying to find another riddle topic. It's taking a bit of time. : ) Very distracting.

I'll be hitting the matress pretty soon but I'm sure I'll fiddle with some ideas over the next few days. G'night.