BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I'm pretty sure this one may be difficult.

I am the ruler of the clouds in the sky.

The cause of their fall, when the clouds cry.

I am the forces of many things unseen,

Two people have a tiff, and I’m in between.

The real reason for almost everything you do.

The imaginary eyes of people staring at you.

I am a force with which to be reckoned.

I’m everywhere with each passing second.

11 answers to this question

pressure works with every line.

Damn, you're right. I was hoping that would be harder. I guess it was too obvious. But, I wasn't sure. Sometimes, you have those days, you know, where everything's TOO vague, so when countering it, you go a little overboard. : )

Excellent--
gravity
but the answer fits perfectly. Am just starting out /newbie and hope to get to the composing point eventually. Your ability to knock these out, Lotus, is most impressive...

Thank you, saw your other post. And, it takes EVER so much practice, and I still suck at it REALLY bad, QUITE often. : )

Thank you, saw your other post. And, it takes EVER so much practice, and I still suck at it REALLY bad, QUITE often. : )
Don't let her lie to you. Lotus doesn't suck at ANYTHING> She's probably amazing at anything she puts her mind to. You can be to, If you put in all the heart and effort that she does, so just keep working at it!

Yeah, I can believe the practice part but would not sell yourself short re ability. Also saw your first response before I could edit it. Dont see how you navigate so fast, but guess that will come, too. As well as understanding how to edit my profile...

You're so cool!!! You're my new best friend (along with deanna, here). Are you a boy or a girl? Aww, I suppose I can send you messages. I always click on the "New Word Riddles" at the top of each page, to quickly see what's new, as you can tell by the sticky next to each post. : ) That's my navigation secret. : ) Anything you like to ask me, I'm here. : )

Deanna flatters me. : ) None of it's true. Haha.