BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

17 answers to this question

Dictatorship A child dreams to be king/queen/princess!

You're closer,

the child's dream isn't to be the ruler. The child's dream is Utopia. A society where everyone is happy and everything is equal.

communism?

You are VERY close, and while I think your answer and mine are SO similar, they might as well both qualify as the answer, I'll give it to you.

Fascism. : )

People kept expecting all my answers to be so specific and political, yesterday, I figured I give them what they were looking for : )

Edited by lotus

communism?

I love your new picture, by the way.

(all my edits...I can't seem to spell any of the forms of "you" correctly, today)

Edited by lotus

Neverland - from Peter Pan lol which was my first thought... hence, the "lol..." title XD

Oooh, good answer. I replied to your last, though. You should see it. : )

You are VERY close, and while I think your answer and mine are SO similar, they might as well both qualify as the answer, I'll give it to you.

People kept expecting all my answers to be so specific and political, yesterday, I figured I give them what they were looking for : )

haha Good job Lotus!

Sweet, i'm not quite fit to finding answers usually, it's nice to catch or get close to one once in a while! :)

P.S.: thanks for the compliment X-) i was actually getting annoyed at seeing you, dancer and others with your cute pics and cool avatars while seeing the default silouhette on my pic spot so i figured i'd also let people know what i look like q8-P

Sweet, i'm not quite fit to finding answers usually, it's nice to catch or get close to one once in a while! :)

P.S.: thanks for the compliment X-) i was actually getting annoyed at seeing you, dancer and others with your cute pics and cool avatars while seeing the default silouhette on my pic spot so i figured i'd also let people know what i look like q8-P

I know how you feel. I don't guess them too often, either.

PS, you're welcome. Sorry for the aggravation.

I know how you feel. I don't guess them too often, either.

PS, you're welcome. Sorry for the aggravation.

No need to apologize, a compliment is always welcome, especially when at work at 10.30 XD thanks for your riddles they make this hell a little fresher lol

P.S. you are rulling the Den tonight, Kudos on the speed at which you write your riddles, it's quite impressive!

P.P.S. i think i'm gonna get this topic locked if i carry on :S

No need to apologize, a compliment is always welcome, especially when at work at 10.30 XD thanks for your riddles they make this hell a little fresher lol

P.S. you are rulling the Den tonight, Kudos on the speed at which you write your riddles, it's quite impressive!

P.P.S. i think i'm gonna get this topic locked if i carry on :S

Ha, likely. Well, I often get them written quickly. But, most of them were written this morning before I ever got on the computer. But, thanks.