Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Fantasy Mafia

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#21 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

Yes we are. I PMed them to make sure they don't miss the window. If everyone get their actions in, the day will end slightly earlier.

#22 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

aw I missed it! Oh wait..I cant play.. too much on my plate.
So have fun you all! But if you need a replacement later on
do not hesitate to ask.
Have fun storming the castle girls!

#23 twin_bro

twin_bro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:06 PM

is the night post going up soon?

#24 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:31 PM

Night 1 – First Blood

As the sun set in Central Kingdom, the shaken citizens of Wyrmhaven scurried back into their homes, fearing what the night may bring. After all, two murders had occured the night before.

Reaymond increased his pace. He was being followed and whoever it was, he was certain that it was not a friend. The footsteps were closing in. Thinking fast, he started running towards the castle, hoping to bump into the Knight or someone that would deter the tracker from following him. As he turned the bend towards the dungeons, he saw the Jailor.

"Glad to see you here," gasped Reaymond who was out of breath. The Jailor smiled.

"Likewise. You saved me a lot of trouble," he said as he cuffed Reaymond's hands.

"Wha...? What are you doing?"

"You're coming with me tonight. I have a feeling that we will become fast friends."

Reaymond struggled but with both hands confined, the Jailor easily overpowered him and dragged him to the dungeons.

The Doppelganger snarled as it looked out from the shadows. It was too risky to continue. It blended back into the shadows also regretting the fact that he did not get a better look at the Jailor.

The Seer focused her will into her crystal and an image of Kat appeared. For the rest of the night, the Seer observed Kat's actions, hoping to learn more about her.

From the watch tower, the Knight spotted CGH0606 lounging at the fountain. The events of the day planted seeds of suspicion and distrust into many and those in the Knight ran deep. Being alone in public at night gave the Knight enough reason to suspect CGH0606. Grabbing his shield and sword, he made for the fountain. The Knight scanned the area for other citizens.

'No one is around. Good.'

Brandishing his sword, the Knight approached CGH0606 from behind. CGH0606 noticed the Knight's reflection in the water and managed to sidestep a killing blow.

"What is the meaning of this, Sir Knight?" stammered a confused CGH0606.

"Stop pretending, murderer! I will bring justice to your victims!"

"Wait! You have the wrong..." and before CGH0606 could finish, the Knight dashed towards CGH0606 and slammed him with the shield. The force of the blow sent CGH0606 landing on the other side of the fountain.

Knowing that there was no reasoning with the Knight who was in blind rage, CGH0606 turned around and disappeared into the slums. With the confusing network of streets and tunnels, CGH0606 believed that he could lose the Knight. And lose the Knight he did. He slumped against the wall when he was sure that the Knight was no longer trying to find him. Breathing hurts – the blow earlier had broken two of his ribs. CGH0606 shook his head. He will not be able to do anything that night.

The Knight realized his mistake the moment CGH0606 landed on the other side of the fountain. That was the direction of the slums and his experience told him that it was too late to give chase as CGH0606 scrambled into the shadows of the slums. The Knight returned to the walls and resumed his patrol, vowing to strike down the evil that lurked in the city.

Well hidden in the shadows of the night, the Defender kept a close watch at the double storey grey-walled building across the street. He had a feeling that something was going to happen to the resident of the building tonight. The night has been uneventful so far, but the Defender will be ready for any surprises.

The Defender's wait was not in vain, as in the middle of the night, he noticed a dark figure approaching the house. The figure stopped a few feet before the entrance and crouched in the shadows. Realizing that time was running short, the Defender shot out from his hiding position and with inhuman speed tackled the figure. With a hand wrapped around the figure’s mouth, the Defender pulled down the figure’s hood and relaxed. It was the Healer and things were easier now that they knew who each other was.

JarZe wrote his message down hastily and passed it to the Messenger. Just moments ago, the Messenger approached him and said that he would risk sending a message out for him. The Messenger shot out off JarZe’s house and headed into the darkness of the night.

“God’s speed, Messenger. God’s speed.”

The door was open. GC’s heart raced. He remembered closing it and was sure he did not hear it opening. He closed the door and raced to the bedroom. He reached for the dagger he kept by the bed for protection and felt more secure with it in his hand.

“That’s not going to help much, you know,” he heard a mocking voice from behind. GC turned around and saw the Assassin leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. GC’s eyes widened and lunged at the Assassin. The Assassin evaded the attack and playfully slapped GC’s armed hand with the side of his dagger. GC’s hand gripped tightly on the dagger and launched a series of slashes but the only thing he was slashing was air.

“I thought I would have more fun,” said the Assassin in a disappointed tone. In one swift motion, he grabbed GC’s hand and slit GC’s throat. The Assassin wiped the bloodied dagger and casually left the house as GC grasped his throat in a futile attempt to cheat death. Soon, GC’s rigid body slumped to the ground.

The Messenger slipped the note under Marioman9’s door. Knowing that the message is safely delivered, he ran back to the safety of his own home.

The Priest said a small prayer and left the chapel.

‘I will be there to purify his soul should he fall,’ he thought as he walked into the dark night.

Roster:

1. Riranor
2. Reaymanator
3. CGH0606
4. GMaster479
5. andromeda
6. RPGBully
7. Limey
8. IDNE
9. JarZe
10. woon
11. Marioman9
12. abhisk
13. GC - Killed by the Assassin (?)
14. Kat
15. twin_bro

Day 1 ends in 24 hours.

PS: The pronouns used for the roles do not indicate the real gender of the players.

Edited by scsw, 12 May 2009 - 10:37 PM.

#25 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

Night 1 – First Blood

Roster:

1. Riranor
2. Reaymanator
3. CGH0606
4. GMaster479
5. andromeda
6. RPGBully
7. Limey
8. IDNE- voting for andromeda
9. JarZe
10. woon
11. Marioman9
12. abhisk
14. Kat
15. twin_bro

Every section of that post pointed to andromeda as guilty :P

#26 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:31 PM

Every section of that post pointed to andromeda as guilty :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh come on now? Every section? :P

I'll read the night post carefully couple of more times and then decide where my vote will go. :)

Edited by andromeda, 12 May 2009 - 11:34 PM.

#27 scsw

scsw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:42 PM

Updating Roster:

1. Riranor
2. Reaymanator - Jailed (may not post/be targeted for lynch)
3. CGH0606
4. GMaster479
5. andromeda
6. RPGBully
7. Limey
9. JarZe
10. woon
11. Marioman9
12. abhisk
14. Kat
15. twin_bro

Edited by scsw, 12 May 2009 - 11:46 PM.

#28 abhisk

abhisk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:03 AM

Random vote for right now, i'll probably change it when i see more evidence to vote for someone
1. Riranor
3. CGH0606
4. GMaster479
5. andromeda
6. RPGBully
7. Limey
9. JarZe
10. woon
11. Marioman9
12. abhisk- voting for GMaster479
14. Kat
15. twin_bro

Edited by abhisk, 13 May 2009 - 12:05 AM.

#29 limeliam

limeliam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:35 AM

1. Riranor
3. CGH0606
4. GMaster479
5. andromeda
6. RPGBully
7. Limey voting for Twin Bro
9. JarZe
10. woon
11. Marioman9
14. Kat
15. twin_bro

Random.org gave me 15 sorry TB

#30 Marioman9

Marioman9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:43 AM

1. Riranor
3. CGH0606
4. GMaster479
5. andromeda
6. RPGBully
7. Limey voting for Twin Bro
9. JarZe
10. woon
11. Marioman9 voting for woon
14. Kat
15. twin_bro

I think woon might be bad :unsure:

Edit: Fixed Quote

Edited by Marioman9, 13 May 2009 - 12:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users