BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fantasy Mafia

1. Riranor - voting for woon

2. Reaymanator - Jailed (may not post/be targeted for lynch)

3. CGH0606- voting for RPGBully

4. GMaster479 - voting for Twin Bro

5. andromeda - voting for woon

6. RPGBully - voting for Twin Bro

7. Limey - voting for Twin Bro

8. IDNE - voting for andromeda

9. JarZe - voting for Twin Bro

10. woon - - voting for RPGBully

11. Marioman9 - voting for woon

12. abhisk - voting for Twin Bro

13. GC - Killed by the Assassin (?)

14. Kat - voting for RPGBully

15. twin_bro - voting for woon

the biggest hint I can give without reavealing my role is that I can in some way find out another persons role

Talking about bad defense, this is definitely not good...

C'mon Twin_Bro you know better than this, so why are you voting for woon???

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. andromeda - voting for woon

8. IDNE - voting for abhisk

My guesses for baddies: abhisk, twin_bro, woon, GMaster479. Completely guesses.

well i am sure that i am not a baddie and i am also sure that Twin Bro is, so I hope he does end up going

We'll see how sure after today as long as the votes remain...

Since Shade is able to change one persons vote, let's not risk it!

5. andromeda - voting for Twin Bro

8. IDNE - voting for abhisk

5. andromeda - voting for Twin Bro

8. IDNE - voting for Twin Bro

Since GMaster is so sure, we will at least be sure of one baddie after this lynch.

I must have missed something; why are we all voting for twin bro? :blink:

<(^-^)>

Personally, it is because GMaster made a definitive claim that he was bad. I was originally going to vote for abhisk, but at least this way, if Twin is a goodie, we will know to go after GMaster next. If he is a baddie, I say we go after abhisk next.

I don't think much is going to happen in 15 minutes so;

Prologue - The Chaos Begins

Night 1 - First Blood

Day 1 – A False Lead

Most of the citizens of Wyrmhaven were gathered at the city square. GC was murdered the night before and the citizens were angry. Their fear and timidness were suppressed by a sudden overwhelming rage and they were out for blood.

“We must find out who it is and make the person pay!” screamed a citizen. The outraged crowd echoed his suggestion. Soon, they were scouring the city for any evidence of GC’s murderer. Chaos ensued.

When everyone gathered at the square again, no one had found any promising evidence. The citizens started accusing each other of the heinous act the night before. Names were shouted and insults were thrown. The crowd was about to start a riot when twin_bro showed up.

“What’s going on here?” asked a rather oblivious twin_bro. All eyes were on him. He was disheveled and there were some blood stains on his shirt.

“It’s him! The blood stains are a good lead!” someone shouted. Soon the rest of the citizens started screaming twin_bro’s name and started surrounding him. Twin_bro now knew what was happening.

“You have the wrong person! I am innocent,” he pleaded.

“Prove yourself.”

“I don’t want to reveal too much, but I can help you find the identity of the true culprit!”

“That is not very convincing!”

With that the crowd closed into twin_bro and suppressed him.

“Hang him! Let’s make him an example!” someone suggested. Rage clouded the citizen’s judgment and everyone agreed. They dragged twin_bro to the gallows despite his protests.

“I am innocent!” shouted twin_bro’s last defense as the rest of the citizens hoisted him onto the gallows and tightened the noose around his neck. The lever to the trapdoor was pulled and the trapdoor sprung open. Gravity dragged twin_bro’s body with such force that fractured his neck and spinal cord and twin_bro’s body went limp. As the body fell, the keys to the dungeon fell out from his clothes.

Twin_bro was the Jailor and the citizens had wrongly lynched him.

Seeing this, the crowd’s frenzy died. Sanity and reasoning took hold of them again. Nothing could be done to right the wrong, but they vowed to not repeat the same mistake again.

The Defender picked up the keys and headed to the dungeons. He unlocked the bars to Reaymond’s cell and helped him up.

“Thanks,” said Reaymond, weak from the Jailor’s interrogation.

‘So the blood stains were his,’ thought the Defender. “Go home before the night sets in. Who knows what will happen tonight.”

“Alright,” said Reaymond as he headed home.

The Defender left the dungeons with the guilt of not being able to protect GC heavy on his thoughts.

The Undertaker pulled twin_bro’s rigid body onto the cart where GC’s body was and headed to the graveyard. As he moved GC’s body from the cart into the grave he dug, something fell out of its tunic. The Undertaker knew at that moment who GC was.

‘Well done everyone. Keep this up and the city will soon be ours.’

The Dark Brotherhood Cultists smiled. The day was theirs, and so will the night. Soon they will be unstoppable.

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

3. CGH0606

4. GMaster479

5. andromeda

6. RPGBully

7. Limey

8. IDNE

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk

14. Kat

15. twin_bro - Lynched and found to be the [Jailor]

Night 2 ends in 24 hours.

Side note: Just to make a few things clear; the Undertaker knows the role of the dead player of his choice the moment the night post goes up. Whose identity he learns, however, will be posted only in the day thread.

Edited by scsw

My guesses for baddies: abhisk, twin_bro, woon, GMaster479. Completely guesses.

How come I'm on the list, and am i your number one for pretty sure baddie, since you voted for me? And, I can say that for sure one of your guesses is wrong, but i think your guess about GMaster is right, because he said that he's SURE that twin_bro was a baddie, and that sure was wrong. Oh yeah, i sent my action in.

Edited by abhisk

What was that???

I thought somebody was sure TB was bad??? :dry: That was a big mistake GMaster, if you weren't sure about TB you shouldn't have said anything in the first place. You're defnitely gonna be targetted tonight, I hope you can save yourself after this...

Yea, I know. My bad :( . Look, all I can say is if I'm gone the Baddies are gonna win. But my only question is does the Jailor have the ability to find someone elses identity? I didn't think so and based on my knowledge and his defense he couldn't have been a goodie. If I misread the identity then it is completely my fault :duh: , but if not, then Twin Bro sealed his own fate with his defense.

Yea, I know. My bad :( . Look, all I can say is if I'm gone the Baddies are gonna win. But my only question is does the Jailor have the ability to find someone elses identity? I didn't think so and based on my knowledge and his defense he couldn't have been a goodie. If I misread the identity then it is completely my fault :duh: , but if not, then Twin Bro sealed his own fate with his defense.

Are you saying that you based your "100% sure he's bad" on TB's defense???

What do you mean about your knowledge? You mean what you found out?

Night 2 – Irony

The Witch Doctor rummaged through his sack and found what he was looking for – a small pouch of Wisp Mushroom Spores. He gently untied the pouch and poured some of the potent hallucinogen into his bamboo pipe. Sticking one end of the pipe through the window, he blew the contents of the pipe into the room. He stuffed the pipe and the pouch back into the sack and waited patiently.

Woon was getting ready to leave the house when his vision started to blur. His senses were bombarded by a myriad of sights and sounds. As he tried to focus his mind, he found himself reliving the actions of the night before.

The Witch Doctor smirked. Satisfied with the result of his actions, he patted his sack and snuck away.

“Who is it? What do you want?” reaymond asked as he opened the door. The Messenger chuckled and stuffed a blank parchment into reaymond’s hands.

“I believe you have quill and ink? I’ll be back to pick that up. You better have it ready by then,” the Messenger whispered and left. Reaymond quickly closed the door and went for his writing tools.

The Minstrel twirled the flute expertly as he set off into the night. He spotted IDNE coming out from his house, holding something wrapped in black cloth. The Minstrel tailed IDNE, waiting for a chance to confront him. His chance soon came when IDNE decided to cut through the now deserted marketplace.

The Minstrel ran ahead of IDNE and crouched behind a tall stand. As IDNE passed by, the Minstrel played a soothing tune which filled the marketplace. A startled IDNE turned around, trying to find the source of the music. As IDNE started making towards the stand the Minstrel hid behind, he felt his senses numbed and slumped onto the ground, dreaming of nymphs and dryads. The Minstrel smiled and left through the north exit.

Just as the Minstrel disappeared into the shadows, the Doppelganger walked in from the south. It spotted fast asleep IDNE on the floor and wasted no time in taking his form. After a few seconds, it looked at its hands and was satisfied with the transformation. It picked up the item lying beside IDNE. Uncovering the cloth, the Doppelganger smiled.

“How ironic,” the Doppelganger said as it plunged the newly acquired sword into IDNE’s heart.

The informant flipped the gold piece into the air and, with a swift sleight of hand, pocketed it.

“It was good doing business with you,” she said as she stood up and made for the door. Flashing the Innkeeper her seductive smile, she wrapped herself in her cloak and left.

The Innkeeper sat down behind the bar, pondering the significance of the information he gained.

The Healer sat quietly in watch. The night seems uneventful and he whispered a silent prayer to Dyanora, the Patron Goddess of Healers, to keep it that way.

The Messenger grabbed the note off reaymond’s hand.

“It will be delivered, I promise.” Reaymond nodded and closed the door.

The Messenger opened the note and headed off to deliver it.

The Assassin laughed as he slipped his trusty daggers into his tunic. There was no need to coat them with poison tonight – he target was a defenseless little girl! Oh, how his blood boiled and adrenaline pumped. He slipped into his cloak and climbed up towards the rooftop from his window.

He scanned the city and spotted andromeda walking hastily across the city square. The Assassin quickly crisscrossed the network of rooftops to intercept andromeda. When he was positioned above andromeda, he jumped and landed agilely in front of the startled andromeda.

“Hello, little lamb,” the Assassin cooed playfully, “Where are you going so late at night?”

Andromeda gasped and starting running the other direction, not giving time for fear to set it.

“Oh, we are not so defenseless after all,” the Assassin laughed as he picked up a pebble from the ground and launched it at andromeda’s heels. It struck home and andromeda’s legs gave way. She landed head down onto the street. The Assassin produced his dagger and closed in towards andromeda. She turned around to face her attacker. The sharp stare of the Assassin’s merciless eyes sent cold shivers down her spine. Petrified, she could not even open her mouth to call for help.

The Assassin brought the cold blade to andromeda’s face and ran the edge of the blade lightly across her cheek. Crimson blood welled on the side of the blade and flowed down her face as the dagger was lifted.

As the Assassin brought the dagger in for a killing blow, the Defender, with his hood on, jumped between the two and grabbed the dagger with his hand. Still having the element of surprise at his side, the Defender punched and kicked the Assassin, sending him crashing into a pile of wooden crates. Knowing that he might not be able to win over the Assassin while having to protect andromeda, the Defender helped andromeda up and left the scene.

As he picked himself from the mess, the Assassin saw his prey and the Defender disappear into the night. Cursing his luck, he climbed back onto the rooftops and headed back to the hideout. It was too dangerous to act now that the Defender was in the picture. He cursed at his confidence – had he coated his daggers with poison, both andromeda and the Defender would be dead by morning.

The Priest chanted his prayers. The candles’ flames roared. He whispered his thanks and went back to his quarters, knowing well that the Gods have accepted his prayers and will protect his target’s soul until it reached the Halls of Judgment.

JarZe caught the sight of the Messenger’s cloak as a note was slid under his door. He secretly thanked the Messenger and quickly opened the note.

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

3. CGH0606

4. GMaster479

5. andromeda

6. RPGBully

7. Limey

8. IDNE - Killed by the Doppelganger (?)

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk

14. Kat

Day 2 ends in 24 hours.

EDIT: PMs should be out shortly. I apologize if they did not go out yet, BD's PM rules are slowing the process down.

Edited by scsw

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

3. CGH0606 - voting for GMaster479

4. GMaster479

5. andromeda

6. RPGBully

7. Limey

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk

14. Kat

Roster:

1. Riranor

2. Reaymanator

3. CGH0606 - voting for GMaster479

4. GMaster479

5. andromeda

6. RPGBully

7. Limey

9. JarZe

10. woon

11. Marioman9

12. abhisk

14. Kat

Hi CGH0606, please retain the colors when you post for a vote. The best way is to click [Add Reply] and delete the quote tags.