BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

my face concealed, you see my not

my patterns all tied up, in a knot

I be of formal ceremony

I am neither liar, nor phony

of formal ceremony am I

come on and guess me already, what am I?

10 answers to this question

my face concealed, you see my not

my patterns all tied up, in a knot

I be of formal ceremony

I am neither liar, nor phony

of formal ceremony am I

come on and guess me already, what am I?

Hmm, much in formal ceremony to be had. I'm thinking many possibilities. First thought, which it couldn't be (for obvious reasons) is

bow tie

mmm don't focus too much on the word ceremony in a sense of a wedding ceremony. it's more loose a translation than that. but good guess.

I just re-read my own riddle and realized that the first line would imply a wedding of some sorts (veil): sorry for this, didn't even pay attention. it isn't anything along those lines

Edited by spookify

mmm don't focus too much on the word ceremony in a sense of a wedding ceremony. it's more loose a translation than that. but good guess.

I just re-read my own riddle and realized that the first line would imply a wedding of some sorts (veil): sorry for this, didn't even pay attention. it isn't anything along those lines

Interestingly enough, a wedding never crossed my mind. I was thinking general formal ceremony, as in a "black tie benefit" or some sort of opera, Masquerade, etc. Wedding, oddly enough, never even came into my thoughts. But, thank you for clearing that up.

priest (face concealed by confessional booth...)

wow, you're good. I was in the middle of re-writing it because I realize how much I had rushed it. thought i'd edit it to make it more.. guessable lol. seems like I don't have to! deannaart gets it!

wow, you're good. I was in the middle of re-writing it because I realize how much I had rushed it. thought i'd edit it to make it more.. guessable lol. seems like I don't have to! deannaart gets it!
Really? Well Hoo and Ray! I'm so tired I didn't think I had it in me! Well, on that positive note, I think I'll retreat to my bed for the evening. (or what's left of it) Good night all. Great riddle. And remember

RMZ's FOR LIFE!!!!!! (That means you lotus!) :D

Edited by deannaart

Really? Well Hoo and Ray! I'm so tired I didn't think I had it in me! Well, on that positive note, I think I'll retreat to my bed for the evening. (or what's left of it) Good night all. Great riddle. And remember

RMX's FOR LIFE!!!!!! (That means you lotus!) :D

Ooooh!!! X's this time? Cool!!!

RMZ's for life! Woot woot!! night.