BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Last one, then I must get ready to go.

I am the reason for which something is done.

I, in regards to this riddle, am one.

It is often asked what I am, in your life.

Most often thought of when there’s boredom or strife.

Edited by lotus

18 answers to this question

cause might fit as well (in terms of the riddle I am one 'cause, as in because, as in answer to a why)

cause of boredom, causes you fight for, life's cause, reason to do anything

cause might fit as well (in terms of the riddle I am one 'cause, as in because, as in answer to a why)

cause of boredom, causes you fight for, life's cause, reason to do anything

This is a close answer. But, I think the one I have is a little better for one reason.

Last one, then I must get ready to go.

I am the reason for which something is done.

I, in regards to this riddle, am one.

It is often asked what I am, in your life.

Most often thought of when there’s boredom or strife.

you're a pasttime or hobby?

conviction

or

objective

Objective is even a bit closer to the answer. So, think: cause, close; objective, closer.....

Edited by lotus

YES!!!

Purpose is the answer!!! "What is my purpose in life?"

purpose?

and lack of purpose for boredom is why it fits better that cause. love it.

go me :)

when you get time look at my cookie break riddle/game, i would just love to get your answer/thought process!

Edited by dancer

go me :)

when you get time look at my cookie break riddle/game, i would just love to get your answer/thought process!

purpose?

and lack of purpose for boredom is why it fits better that cause. love it.

I think people are a bit intimidated and don't want to do so much reading. I usually skip a riddle simply because it's too long, and I don't want to read the whole thing. If you can explain the game in two sentences, I bet you get more players.

I think people are a bit intimidated and don't want to do so much reading. I usually skip a riddle simply because it's too long, and I don't want to read the whole thing. If you can explain the game in two sentences, I bet you get more players.

i think you're right... but one can just skip to it without reading the sample... hm, if nothing happens am I allowed to re-post it in a different way? still i hope people do it at home, not something you must do on line.

i think you're right... but one can just skip to it without reading the sample... hm, if nothing happens am I allowed to re-post it in a different way? still i hope people do it at home, not something you must do on line.

Yes, you can repost it differently. I've done it a couple times when I've made a dire mistake on a riddle, and I want people to relook at it. You'd be surprised what you can explain in one sentence. You've reiterated SO strongly that you want them to read it all first, I think they just gave up. Make it a challenge. See if you can explain it in two sentences.

Yes, you can repost it differently. I've done it a couple times when I've made a dire mistake on a riddle, and I want people to relook at it. You'd be surprised what you can explain in one sentence. You've reiterated SO strongly that you want them to read it all first, I think they just gave up. Make it a challenge. See if you can explain it in two sentences.

yeah, i get it. what can i say i love things explained lol. ok if no action i'll re-post it tomorrow x