Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Everything's Free

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#11 heyupal

heyupal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:55 AM

Spoiler for just for fun of it

dancer such an awesome way to explain your answer, if it's wrong! For funsies, if we're both wrong, can we just combine our answers and tell lotus we're right? Oh wait.... two wrongs DON'T make a right? :D

#12 wanderer

wanderer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:58 AM

Spoiler for i have it

nightmares?

#13 dancer

dancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:59 AM

dancer such an awesome way to explain your answer, if it's wrong! For funsies, if we're both wrong, can we just combine our answers and tell lotus we're right? Oh wait.... two wrongs DON'T make a right? :D

haha, sadly they do not. thanks heypal! I think I solved it with the answer I posted next, more lotus style and works with all clues as well.

#14 wanderer

wanderer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:59 AM

I hope I have a good one here.

I am not what you think me to be.
I'm there in your bed, to a certain degree.
You look for me when something’s not right,
Trying to bring me into the light.

Once we fainted and we fell to the ground.
I left as you sat up, after you came around.
In sooth I say, what next you read,
Is something you should always heed:

I play nice, so come to me,
And you’ll have everything you want for free.

nightmares?

#15 lotus

lotus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2997 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:00 AM

Spoiler for i have it

Wow, I'm SO not that deep, but great answer. I with I thought that abstract. I'm still reading your previous post, though. So, just a second, and I'll see what I think of that. There is only one thing, which I KNOW is why really my answer is the best. (Unless somebody just comes up with something bloody brilliant).

#16 TWEETY1

TWEETY1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:03 AM

Spoiler for is it

#17 lotus

lotus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2997 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:04 AM

Wow, I'm SO not that deep, but great answer. I with I thought that abstract. I'm still reading your previous post, though. So, just a second, and I'll see what I think of that. There is only one thing, which I KNOW is why really my answer is the best. (Unless somebody just comes up with something bloody brilliant).

Okay. VERY interesting. Dancer, you solved my riddle perfectly, and it's solved exactly as I wrote it, with one problem. The two lines you wrote no explanation for (although you didn't know they needed one) need an explanation. Because, it sends you off the beaten path with your explanation in the very end. I would NEVER imply such an explanation to the last two lines.

Which is a hint to the answer. While you are explaining it perfectly, you're using the wrong word. A fairly close one (sort of), but not quite right.

#18 dancer

dancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:05 AM

Spoiler for just for the fun of it 2

#19 razz212

razz212

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts