Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I'm not a red dwarf

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 lotus

lotus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2997 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

I just set up an account and was hoping to hazard a guess. I was going to say a "tether ball"...or whatever that game is with a volley-ball sized ball on a string and a pole that's played by two people. Looking forward to future riddles.

Mike

Wow, good answer. I used to love that game. Though I could never win.

#12 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1287 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:31 PM

I just set up an account and was hoping to hazard a guess. I was going to say a "tether ball"...or whatever that game is with a volley-ball sized ball on a string and a pole that's played by two people. Looking forward to future riddles.

Mike

That is a really good answer. The "cosmic plane" clue pointing towards paddle ball instead isn't a very strong one, so if you had gotten that answer in first I would probably have just lied and said "that's it!" ^_^ So tough to make sure the answers are unique.

#13 lotus

lotus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2997 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:34 PM

That is a really good answer. The "cosmic plane" clue pointing towards paddle ball instead isn't a very strong one, so if you had gotten that answer in first I would probably have just lied and said "that's it!" ^_^ So tough to make sure the answers are unique.

I know what you mean, plasmid. People answer your riddles (like my current one) with brilliant thoughts that you never foresaw were exactly perfect with your riddle. And you wonder how you didn't see it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users