BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

THE ULTIMATE OPTICAL ILLUSION QUIZ !!! more than 6500 DID IT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

which puzzle was color vision test?? only one that gave me pause was the dancing lady--I apparently am left brained, but I swear her pelvis rotated counter clockwise followed by the leg. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Fun!

Had a bit of an issue with the first and last questions.

The wording on the first should be something like "How many xxxxxx are there?" rather than "How many xxxxxx do you see?"

It seems to me that you could reasonably say that you see 1, or 2, or none. Since you are looking at a picture, not an actual car, why does the picture on the car in the picture not count as a car? Too many levels of abstraction?

The last question has a similar problem. "What do you see?" A picture with a "hidden" image and five possible answers. The "correct" one being the one thing it most definitely is not.

[rant]It most definitely is NOT a picture of a baby. The "hidden" image of a baby is formed by the other objects in the picture, certainly. But to say that those objects are not in the picture is just wrong. What do I see? I see the likeness of a baby, formed by a tree, a lake, a distant shore, a couple on the near shore, a cloudy sky. It's like seeing a bunny rabbit in a cloud shape and claiming that it is a bunny, but not a cloud. It's just wrong. [/rant]

• 2 weeks later...

the last question i did didn't make sense... it suggested there were two cars in the foreground, not one. obviously someone got the first one wrong and was looking for payback.

I also didn't like the last question - "Which car is bigger, the one in foreground or background?"

In a previous question we determined that it was the same car. Therefore the car in the foreground is the yellow van with the cool paint job. The cars in the background are the ones parked to the left. That yellow van is the biggest, being the car in the foreground. But I got this wrong somehow...

• Downvote 2

Some of the questions were subjective.

Some of the questions were misleading.

Most of the questions are either "straight vs bent" (straight) and "bigger vs smaller" (same).

The "Rotating Lady" didn't load.

Good use of flash, not the best test collection, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...