Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#581 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:04 AM

sooo...

i did a little research, and the rapture was supposed to happen at 6pm PST today. thats 9pm EST. its 9:03pm, and i feel no big earthquake and hear no horns.

anything else happening anywhere else?

#582 Quag

Quag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:08 AM

my mortotcycle starting having weird electrical troubles, blew 2 fuses and was not getting enough juice to recharge the battery. That was around noon, on my way to work. When I came home everything was working ok.

Does that count??

#583 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:39 AM

sure! not rapture-ish, but still...
Ahhh what a shame. the man who predicted this was wrong a 3rd time. :(

#584 Q-Cumber

Q-Cumber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:04 AM

Well my fellow atheists, upon interview with fellow Christian members of this site, most Christians believe the rapture's coming is unpredictable, and the people who found out the dates are "Crackpots". This is Q-Cumber, logging off.

#585 ADParker

ADParker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:02 AM

But...but.....the Bible guarantees it!
Posted Image

Delusional idiots. :dry: (I wonder if it guaranteed it the other times as well :lol: )

#586 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

But...but.....the Bible guarantees it!
Posted Image

Delusional idiots. :dry: (I wonder if it guaranteed it the other times as well :lol: )

I heard they put those thingys up, but i never saw them.

thats great - it looks like a promotional campain for housing. "Interest rates are low - the bible garuntees it!"

#587 Quag

Quag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:30 PM

As I understand it during the rapture the true believers go to heaven and the rest of us have to stay here on earth and suffer the consequences. Now since no one has heard from this guy Harold Camping since Friday perhaps he was right. Perhaps he and his followers have gone to heaven and we are all stuck here.

Think about it folks!

#588 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:54 PM

no way. my roomate is SO chrstian that...yeah. she would go up in terms of dedication. in niceness...maybe thats why. :P

#589 octopuppy

octopuppy

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1303 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:11 AM

I didn't get raptured but I don't suppose that's any indicator either way. Actually my fridge was making a funny noise on Saturday morning, and I could not find any rational explanation as to why. It stopped doing it after I'd switched it off for 5 minutes so I guess we'll never know if that was some sort of miracle. Are there any braindenners missing? How can we do a head count?

#590 peace*out

peace*out

Adult Child

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4891 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:45 AM

well we all know im going to hell anyways, so its no suprise im still here... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users