BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Any person can comment on this post, but it's geared towards Christians (Catholics, Presbyterians, Baptists, Lutherans, etc.) Anyone can post the first subject of conversation. Just discuss issues about the religion (Heaven, evangelism,etc.) :rolleyes:

• Answers 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

my mortotcycle starting having weird electrical troubles, blew 2 fuses and was not getting enough juice to recharge the battery. That was around noon, on my way to work. When I came home everything was working ok.

Does that count??

Well my fellow atheists, upon interview with fellow Christian members of this site, most Christians believe the rapture's coming is unpredictable, and the people who found out the dates are "Crackpots". This is Q-Cumber, logging off.

But...but.....the Bible guarantees it!

5689218804_9010203807.jpg

Delusional idiots. :dry: (I wonder if it guaranteed it the other times as well :lol: )

I heard they put those thingys up, but i never saw them.

thats great - it looks like a promotional campain for housing. "Interest rates are low - the bible garuntees it!"

As I understand it during the rapture the true believers go to heaven and the rest of us have to stay here on earth and suffer the consequences. Now since no one has heard from this guy Harold Camping since Friday perhaps he was right. Perhaps he and his followers have gone to heaven and we are all stuck here.

Think about it folks!

I didn't get raptured but I don't suppose that's any indicator either way. Actually my fridge was making a funny noise on Saturday morning, and I could not find any rational explanation as to why. It stopped doing it after I'd switched it off for 5 minutes so I guess we'll never know if that was some sort of miracle. Are there any braindenners missing? How can we do a head count?

oh youtube...

this was one of the top favorted videos. By one of the i mean it was in the top 50, probably about around the 25 mark when i found it. take that to mean what you want it to.

The video maker seems not to understand what mathematics is. Shame about that.

In other ways it was a pretty good video.

Further to that Atheism: Evidence video which peace*out posted earlier, it's part of a series of films which are really rather good.

It starts from this unpromising and rambling beginning...

then (stick with it) develops into a wonderfully presented, insightful and honest account of how a strong Christian faith was questioned and overturned. I've only seen up to the Atheism section but it's well worth watching, especially for any Christians who think that no atheist could know what it is to have a relationship with God.

Well seems we got it wrong its Oct 21 the world will end ppl. Its guaranteed in the bible

Personally i think it is cruel to end the world 10 days before the best holiday of the year but i guess this is old testament stuff.

Well seems we got it wrong its Oct 21 the world will end ppl. Its guaranteed in the bible

Personally i think it is cruel to end the world 10 days before the best holiday of the year but i guess this is old testament stuff.

Yes. But that is only after Judgement day, which was supposed to happen on May 21, heralded by a massive Earthquake and the rapture of those "true" Christians.

Perhaps we just failed to notice the Earthquake, and there were no true Christians to be raptured. Or there were, but they were all recluses that no one has missed yet. :lol:

But...but..you're already in hell, arent you?

dang! i forgot! *facepalm* thanks! :D

AAAHHHHHHHHH I DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE VID THE GUY IS SOOOOO CREEPY!!!!!!

his looks are...interesting, but hes funny as heck. hell really isnt that funny a place... :P

*starts singing prejudice*