Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#1 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:34 AM

Any person can comment on this post, but it's geared towards Christians (Catholics, Presbyterians, Baptists, Lutherans, etc.) Anyone can post the first subject of conversation. Just discuss issues about the religion (Heaven, evangelism,etc.) :rolleyes:

#2 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:48 AM

This topic is too tempting to resist. However, I won't intrude yet, rather, I'll wait for fallacious posts and de-bunk them in the same manner a tiger devours its meal, i.e., rip to shreds. :D

#3 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:58 AM

This is more for the edification of the church. I'll post the first topic: how to use spiritual gifts. Now everyone can build on that. :thumbsup:

#4 No1slight

No1slight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:33 AM

this looks intriguing :D

#5 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:44 AM

Everyone gas at least one spiritual gift. These include speaking in tongues, prophecy, leadership, service, and more. more on this later. Disclaimer: I am NOT a pastor so I may not always be accurate.

#6 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:49 AM

not gas, has.

#7 ADParker

ADParker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:34 AM

This topic is too tempting to resist. However, I won't intrude yet, rather, I'll wait for fallacious posts and de-bunk them in the same manner a tiger devours its meal, i.e., rip to shreds. :D

You iz evil!
That's why I like's ya. :lol:

*Note to (potentially over sensitive) theists: We aren't really evil atheists, we just have a passion for reason, and thus an urge to correct fallacious rhetoric. ;)

#8 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3054 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

You iz evil!
That's why I like's ya. :lol:

*Note to (potentially over sensitive) theists: We aren't really evil atheists, we just have a passion for reason, and thus an urge to correct fallacious rhetoric. ;)

...Baby eating not alright then? :unsure:

#9 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

Everyone gas at least one spiritual gift. These include speaking in tongues, prophecy, leadership, service, and more. more on this later. Disclaimer: I am NOT a pastor so I may not always be accurate.

can you have two half-gifts? What kind of denominations do these gifts come in?

#10 dath244

dath244

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:27 PM

Oh no were being attacked lol. But we have the protection of God! :D And no monkies explosions and gaps arent going to protect us lol. Any way hmm a spiritual gift. ooo the casting out of deamons thats cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users