1) Only play if you've read the rules, the roles, the strategy tips and previous Mafia games!!! You need to know what you're getting into.
2) No PMing behind the scenes, unless you're a baddie!!!! Not only is this one of the stupidest things you could do in Mafia (you don't know who you're giving your role to and who is asking for your role, etc), even if you do know another person's role (or think you do) you can't PM them behind the scenes. All Wolves should CC us in their PMs, just so we know what's going on faster and can move the game along faster
3) Each day in Mafia-time will finish 24 hours after the night post, and if you haven't voted/discussed/participated/etc during that time, you may be replaced for inactivity. This time is set in stone and will be the end time no matter if everyone is done voting before this. Each night will end 18 hours after the day ends, however if I get all the necessary PMs in before the 18 hours, we will do the night post then.
4) Please don't be rude :3 Be nice and courteous and respectful
5) After you die, you can post in the topic, but not about anything important- ie, you can't reveal your role, make arguments, take part in strategy discussions, etc. And you have to post in GRAY!
6) Mafia is fun We will be choosing the final roster of 10 players, picking from the signer-uppers very carefully. I don't want to leave anyone out, but I don't want to have any inactives either. So please keep that in mind, and also Mafia is a game of elimination, sort of... so don't be mad or sad if/when you die
7) This rule may be unnecessary but you should never challenge the hosts
Rule's stolen from one of Unreality's other games xD Hope he doesn't mind...
Wolves (Baddies) Have BTSC, and win if they are the last faction standing. Get a group kill each night.
Alpha Wolf: The head of the pack, and always wants to know what's going on. Can pick any player to spy on at night.
Beta Wolf: Second in command, and enjoys the feeling of power. Stops other players from acting that night.
Lone Wolf: Is a wolf, but isn't officially part of the pack. Has BTSC with the Alpha and Beta, but when investigated, will appear as a random critter, looking as if they aren't part of the Wolves.
Critters (Goodies) Win if the Wolves have all been killed
Bear: Doesn't like the idea of the wolves taking over. Kills one player a night for the critters.
Owl: Stays up all night on watch. Can pick one person a night, and find out their identity.
Rabbit: Has lots of relatives around the forest. Can send one of his herd each night to die in place of another.
Fox: Is sly enough to escape from harm (and is slightly favoured by the hosts). Cannot be killed at night.
Squirrel: Is in charge of counting the votes, but has a habit of messing it up. Their vote counts as x2.
Snake: Has learnt some skills from everyone. The host will roll a 6-sided dice to determine the action of the Snake (saving, killing, guarding [50% change they will kill the attacker, 50% they will die instead] discovering specific role, impersonating, or free choice of the previous 5 if a 6 is rolled). The Snake picks a person other than themself and then I tell them what the action is, to which they can either decline or carry out the action (or choose the action to carry out, if I rolled a 6)
Racoon: A master thief. The Racoon can pick one player a night, and they will get that role's ability for the night, or day if they are the Squirrel. The targeted player will still, however, have their role for that night.
Gods of the Forest: Kat and Liam
1) Mekal (Reserved)
2) Woon (Reserved)
3) Riranor (Reserved)
1) Slick (Possibly?)
Edited by Kathleen, 25 April 2009 - 05:51 PM.