Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:13 AM

“Was it a bomb?” he asked standing over the headless body.

“No, you don’t understand,” she replied, looking down at officer Kojak’s bald head, trying desperately not to laugh.
“It happened like this, we were all just walking along this here road when all of a sudden a frickin' banana fell from out of the sky and lodged in my friend Russell’s head! It scarred my cat Mr. Whiskers half to death.”

“Stupid, chicken-sh!t cat!” squeaked T.M., who then spit at the frightened feline.

She shot a disapproving look at T..M.

“Don’t be so cruel. Anyway officer, I tried to yank the banana out but it was pretty well stuck in there. Russell said it didn’t hurt a bit.

“He was too stupid to even know what ‘hurt’ means!”

“Quiet T.M. Well, officer, T.M. over there tried lubing it with grease and slipping it out but that didn’t work either. So we all just sat down and thought about it for awhile. That’s when T.M. lit up a cigarette and Russell asked him to put it out. T.M. being the heartless bastard that he is, flipped the cigarette straight at Russell’s face. Russell ducked and the cigarette landed right next to the banana on his head. At first we all thought it was pretty funny, at least until Russells head went ‘POOF!’ and exploded. That’s the whole story.”

“I STILL think it’s funny!” chuckled T.M.

The officer stopped writing, took the sucker out of his mouth and looked up at the girl.

“O.K. I get the picture. I don’t see any reason to drag this mess out. You two can be on your way. What’s your destination?”

“Oh, right now we’re ______________________.

#2 rIDdLEmynaME

rIDdLEmynaME

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:01 AM

Spoiler for haha not the right answer but

#3 rIDdLEmynaME

rIDdLEmynaME

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:22 AM

Spoiler for thinking

#4 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:30 AM

Keep at it. It'll come to you.

#5 gemlou

gemlou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:03 AM

Spoiler for ???

#6 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:47 AM

Nope

#7 kkehoe5

kkehoe5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:36 AM

Spoiler for hmm

#8 sexylexy

sexylexy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:38 AM

“Was it a bomb?” he asked standing over the headless body.

“No, you don’t understand,” she replied, looking down at officer Kojak’s bald head, trying desperately not to laugh.
“It happened like this, we were all just walking along this here road when all of a sudden a frickin' banana fell from out of the sky and lodged in my friend Russell’s head! It scarred my cat Mr. Whiskers half to death.”

“Stupid, chicken-sh!t cat!” squeaked T.M., who then spit at the frightened feline.

She shot a disapproving look at T..M.

“Don’t be so cruel. Anyway officer, I tried to yank the banana out but it was pretty well stuck in there. Russell said it didn’t hurt a bit.

“He was too stupid to even know what ‘hurt’ means!”

“Quiet T.M. Well, officer, T.M. over there tried lubing it with grease and slipping it out but that didn’t work either. So we all just sat down and thought about it for awhile. That’s when T.M. lit up a cigarette and Russell asked him to put it out. T.M. being the heartless bastard that he is, flipped the cigarette straight at Russell’s face. Russell ducked and the cigarette landed right next to the banana on his head. At first we all thought it was pretty funny, at least until Russells head went ‘POOF!’ and exploded. That’s the whole story.”

“I STILL think it’s funny!” chuckled T.M.

The officer stopped writing, took the sucker out of his mouth and looked up at the girl.

“O.K. I get the picture. I don’t see any reason to drag this mess out. You two can be on your way. What’s your destination?”

“Oh, right now we’re ______________________.

Spoiler for Is it...

Edited by sexylexy, 22 April 2009 - 11:40 AM.

#9 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:39 AM

Bingo Sexy! (please use spoilers next time)

#10 sexylexy

sexylexy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

sorry, i just figured out how.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users