You have entered the room and your task is to determine which God is which with only three questions. Unfortunately you don’t know the language of the Gods, only that there are two distinctly different words for Yes and No.
- The Gods will only answer Yes or No questions.
- The Gods will answer in a single word in their language either an affirmative or a negative.
- Each question must be addressed to a specific God. Asking one question of all three Gods is three questions.
- You may ask more than one question to a single God.
- You may chose your next question(s) based on previous answers.
- Because of possible loop conflicts, you may not ask any question about how the God of the Randomcants would answer.
The concept for this problem is not of my own making. I will give full credit to the author after an acceptable solution is found.