Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Wormy Riddle

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:51 PM

you're fast

#12 Grayven

Grayven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:03 PM

Bah, late for work=late to answer.

This one was obvious for me, but I've been a fan of that particular prehistoric throwback since grade school. Have you been watching "Finding Nemo" with the kids? ;)

#13 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:08 PM

Spoiler for Answer and explication

#14 kawnsentrait

kawnsentrait

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:27 PM

I was too late to answer as well, but I thought that this one was one of your easier riddles... at least if you are aware of the existence of the angler fish. The clues are pretty straight forward.

#15 d3k3

d3k3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:47 PM

Spoiler for Answer and explication

Spoiler for Interesting...

Spoiler for edit

Edited by d3k3, 13 April 2009 - 02:49 PM.

#16 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

I was too late to answer as well, but I thought that this one was one of your easier riddles... at least if you are aware of the existence of the angler fish. The clues are pretty straight forward.

Thanks for the input. I really didn't think it was that obvious except for the "deep and dark" clue which leads one to the obvious when all is taken in context. That was the intention. I don't want to make them too esoteric as I prefer these to appeal to a broader audience than just you and graven and d3k3 and such. In fact, I'm not writing them specifically for this forum. I just post them here to see how they're received and so certainly welcome such input as you've given.
Cheers

#17 Grayven

Grayven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:20 PM

Thanks for the input. I really didn't think it was that obvious except for the "deep and dark" clue which leads one to the obvious when all is taken in context. That was the intention. I don't want to make them too esoteric as I prefer these to appeal to a broader audience than just you and graven and d3k3 and such. In fact, I'm not writing them specifically for this forum. I just post them here to see how they're received and so certainly welcome such input as you've given.
Cheers

What do you mean you don't write these just for me?!?! :( [feigned shock] You're using us?!!! :o [feigned shock off]

Edited by Grayven, 13 April 2009 - 04:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users