Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Eat Poop You Cat V

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:25 AM

Thanks clozo! :) We are done! :)

It's funny how it revolved around sports even after mentioning the apocalypse! :lol:

Spoiler for The captions and the drawings for everyone to see!!

1. andromeda
2. Zerep
3. GMaster479
4. Chidoric
5. FIF
6. Cyberspace
7. IDNE
8. scsw
9. Grayven
10. Y-san
11. LIS
12. allherdanger
13. woon
14. Marth
15. Kay
16. plasmid
17. CB

Nice game people! I'll be starting a new one Monday! Since I wanna draw, I'll need a volontaire to think of a caption to start with! :) PM me with your caption! ;)

Edited by andromeda, 19 April 2009 - 09:27 AM.

#92 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1460 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:08 PM

LOL, it ended up being an epic (er, EPYC) about how on Judgment Day the refs were wiped from the face of the earth and God rewarded the righteous sports fans with all the popcorn they could eat.

#93 Grayven

Grayven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:15 PM

I god a good one, maybe. Unless someone beat me to it. I'll PM you, Andromeda.

#94 andromeda

andromeda

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

LOL, it ended up being an epic (er, EPYC) about how on Judgment Day the refs were wiped from the face of the earth and God rewarded the righteous sports fans with all the popcorn they could eat.

Hehe... now that would be neat + a never ending football (European football, the real football) match with all the great dead legends of the game. Now that would be heaven! :D

I god a good one, maybe. Unless someone beat me to it. I'll PM you, Andromeda.

I'm waiting! :D And anyone can send a suggestion! I'll pick the one that inspired me the most! ;)

#95 Grayven

Grayven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:32 PM

Hehe... now that would be neat + a never ending football (European football, the real football) match with all the great dead legends of the game. Now that would be heaven! :D

:offtopic: I thought "real football" was never ending. At least that's how it feels to watch it. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users