1) What do you give an injured lemon?
2) If an atheist died in church, what would be put on his coffin?
3) Who was it that went into the lion's den unarmed and came out alive?
4) A man rode down the street on a horse, yet walked. How come?
5) How can you eat an egg without breaking the shell?
6) Why was King Henry VIII buried in Westminster Abbey?
7) In China they hang many criminals, but they will not hang a man with a wooden leg. Why?
8.) Why do storks stand on one leg?
9) A circular field is covered with snow. A black cow with white spots is in the middle. Two white cows with black spots are at the edge of the field. What time is it?
10) What was the problem with the wooden car with wooden wheels and a wooden engine?