Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Battle for Mt Olympus III

• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

#21 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

I agree. It's a fantastic idea :D Although now I have to keep track of 66 things running around other than 14... :P

The spread sheet still remains simple *already have mine ready*

#22 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:12 PM

The spread sheet still remains simple *already have mine ready*

You're kidding! Mine just doubled :o :P

#23 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:24 PM

About new roles:

Sorry, but people posted in the BTSC forums before they were ready and others saw their ID. New roles will be dished out in a minute. Then we can start the game for real. Night 1 ends in 24 hours. The new Odysseus and Zeus should see their respective BTSC forum. Some people randomly kept the same role. Even still, I had to delete a bunch of pms so if anyone has the same role please resend your actions. Thanks and sorry for the delay/misunderstanding. Let's get the show on the road! ;)

I guess if Kat is happy, then we know she kept her role; now if only I knew which role that was... :o :P

This looks like a great game Itachi. It could have all sorts of twists and turns for who ends up on top in the end. B))

#24 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

I guess if Kat is happy, then we know she kept her role; now if only I knew which role that was... :o :P

This looks like a great game Itachi. It could have all sorts of twists and turns for who ends up on top in the end. B))

Honestly, the great thing about this game, I believe, is that there are no bad roles. Everyone should enjoy this game and be very involved.

#25 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:12 PM

Honestly, the great thing about this game, I believe, is that there are no bad roles. Everyone should enjoy this game and be very involved.

exactly
it's just faction 1 vs faction 2 with indys doing their indy thing

#26 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:44 PM

What happens if an independent remains unrecruited/is not rerecruited? Can they win alone, or will they have to be rerecruited to win?

If a faction is wiped out and Independent(s) are independent at that time, they win as well.

#27 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:06 PM

More clarifications:

1) only 1 summoning may be used per Night.
2) indy roles cannot make offerings unless they have been recruited.
3) inactivity is a choice for Action and Summoning, though not a very fruitful one. if you are targeted successfully, you will still lose a Summoning.

#28 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:22 PM

What about Hades' summonings if he has been recruited? He loses three during sacriffiice. So does he get to make 3 separate offerings?

#29 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:26 PM

What about Hades' summonings if he has been recruited? He loses three during sacriffiice. So does he get to make 3 separate offerings?

Only 1 Offering for Hades if he gets Sacrificed. It evens out with his abilities and wealth of Summonings.

#30 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

Only 1 Offering for Hades if he gets Sacrificed. It evens out with his abilities and wealth of Summonings.

What about for Heracles? He sacrifices the challenges? And does it count as gone once he uses it against someone else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users