See the Star...there are 10 corners. The Task is one has to cancel out 9 corners and should be left with just one...But there are conditions on cancelling the corners. I have numbered the corners for simplicity of understanding the rules.
1. The corners coming on count of 3 should be only cut. eg. 1-6-8 (Cut Corner 8 )
2. You cannot start the count from the corner which is cut. eg. if 8 is cut you cannot start from 8
3. You have to always traverse in straight line. No zigzag allowed. eg. 1-7-6 or 1-2-6 is not valid.
4. You cannot jump corners. eg. 1-9-4 is not valid.
5. You can have a cut corner is middle of the traversed path. eg. if 8 is cut - 6-8-3 is valid.
Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users