Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

first timer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 misshickz87

misshickz87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:13 AM

I'm a first time user of this site. I apologize if this riddle has been done before & for it's massive amount of corn!

You are sealed in a concrete room with no windows or doors. There is no way to break through the walls. All you have available is a table and a saw. How do you get out?

You would simply take the saw and cut the table in half. Everyone knows that two halves make a "hole". Then climb thorugh the hole.

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b*tch-slap the fooker in the head.

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out"?

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

#2 PDR

PDR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:47 AM

or you could use the saw to cut off one of the legs of the table. Then hit yourself on the head with the table leg until you knock yourself out.

#3 Martini

Martini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:02 AM

I'm a first time user of this site. I apologize if this riddle has been done before & for it's massive amount of corn!

Welcome to the site, misshickz87. Yup, not only has it been posted before but it's still on this page. The thread is titled 'Trapped". Don't let that discourage you from sticking around and posting again, though. Any further discussion on this riddle can be had in the other thread.

this thread is locked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users