Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I know this would be like, impossible...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 darthmat

darthmat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:48 AM

I know this would be like, impossible... but could you make a page, where every single, riddle, hint, and solution where put? Like, a download-able pdf. maybe? And it would be organized and their would be different categories, and it would be updated every week or so.

I would love this because, if you are on a long plane or bus ride, this would be perfect.

#2 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1341 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 11:39 AM

every single page should be easy to print (just the puzzles without menu) ... try to print http://brainden.com/logic-puzzles.htm

I have created a file with all solutions long time ago (.doc and .txt) - check http://brainden.com/solutions.htm

regarding weekly updates, if you find an automated solution for that (maybe some mod in phpbb) you can let me know

btw, I have several ideas which I would like to try ... they include:
1. creating rss channel for new puzzles (so that you can see new puzzles in your rss reader)
2. creating weekly newsletters (to list all new puzzles added in previous week)
3. ranking users
4. new mods etc.

all of it depends on when phpbb3 stable version comes out and if I have some time (a lot of time ) for that

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

#3 darthmat

darthmat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:49 PM

sorry, i don't know of an automatic way to do this.

But i mean, not just having the logic-puzzles, all the puzzles on the forum.

The ones in categories AND the new ones.

#4 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1341 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:50 AM

I have implemented new bulletin board system which enables the above mentioned improvements ... for instance, you can subscribe to each forum and be notified (immediately, daily, weekly) of any updates (new posts)

ranking is here as well ... and lots of other new features

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users