Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Matrix Thrill-ogy II

• Please log in to reply
922 replies to this topic

#21 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:10 AM

I did during the 1st one :P all 3 in 1 day

I definitly watched Matrix with my wife as soon as the game was over. :lol:

#22 star_tiger

star_tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2407 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:23 AM

I definitly watched Matrix with my wife as soon as the game was over. :lol:

:lol: , although I already watched it, I dragged my friend to watch it with me again. I even started jumping up and down screaming "I was him!" when Mouse came on, utterly confudling the poor guy :rolleyes:

#23 JarZe

JarZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:29 AM

mmmmm.... I'm gonna have to watch the movies again...
Why did you start talking about the movies??? <_<

#24 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:48 AM

:lol: , although I already watched it, I dragged my friend to watch it with me again. I even started jumping up and down screaming "I was him!" when Mouse came on, utterly confudling the poor guy :rolleyes:

I did the same! I quickly realized how little of a role Dozer had in the whole movie though :blush:

#25 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:58 AM

[Host Message 0.2.2://] The forums are up and all appropriate parties have been notified. Night One will end 6:00pm EST. [://]

Edited by Social_Darwin, 12 March 2009 - 01:58 AM.

#26 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:05 PM

okay
still a lot to go through, and thanks for the jammed inbox rogues - grrrrr!!!

[Host modding]It's lovely banter folks - and we hope the game is going to be fun.
Please stay on topic though; other than adding comments to posts to make it enjoyable
[/Host modding]

Edited by Lost in space, 12 March 2009 - 12:07 PM.

#27 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:32 PM

ok I am in the matrix!!! I have to say I am a bit worried about my life expectancy with so many good player among us.
I wonder, will Brandon survive tonight? Will Impy live up to his quote? Eternal Night one target?

I have yet to send in my PM. I want to read more of the discussion. Oh wait did I send it in already? Damn memory!!! :o

#28 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:34 PM

ok I am in the matrix!!! I have to say I am a bit worried about my life expectancy with so many good player among us.
I wonder, will Brandon survive tonight? Will Impy live up to his quote? Eternal Night one target?

I have yet to send in my PM. I want to read more of the discussion. Oh wait did I send it in already? Damn memory!!! :o

Ha ha probably :P

#29 Social_Darwin

Social_Darwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:39 PM

[Host Message 0.3.1:] - Urgent User-Interface Bulletin -

Lost in Space (Matrix Constructor) - Prompt-Catalogue. Documents logical cause-and-effect of Players' actions within the Matrix.
Sole source of data-input should be Day and Night Action PMs. Data-output will consist of message confirmations and otherwise
confidential information requested by security-level Spyware Programs.

Social Darwin (Code Writer) - Matrix-User Interface. Primary source of data-input should be Player queries concerning governing roles
and rules within the Matrix. Secondary data-input should be any other matter not specifically a Player's Day or Night Action.

Adherence to this bulletin will insure that Players are afforded an accurate response, without duplication, in the most efficient and timely
manner. Further, adherence to this bulletin will also insure that a Host-Program's inbox does not exceed maximum volume and reject
incoming data.

Edit: Thank you in advance for your compliance. [://]

Edited by Social_Darwin, 12 March 2009 - 05:42 PM.

#30 IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1304 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:39 PM

Finally, a mafia in my time zone! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users