Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Holy Riddle Batman

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:19 AM

House of holy in my hands,
Eyes divine across the land,
Lying to my God of Light,
A killer called, I bear no spite.
Warding graves stacked on high,
Once wounded, buried, still I lie.

#2 Grayven

Grayven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:23 AM

Spoiler for I apologize

#3 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:45 AM

Spoiler for I apologize

No apologies. I knew it was easy, but I'm not writing these solely for brainden. I have quite a number of easier ones I've compiled that I'll slip in now and then; I just like this one and thought some of the younger, less experienced members here would enjoy it (maybe you should apologise to them! LOL!
Cheers.

PS: Your own riddle has me spinning, but that's good thing. I'm avoiding the spoilers cause I really want to peg it without help. Unfortunately that's beginning to seem like a lost cause! :D

#4 The Asian Genius

The Asian Genius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:46 AM

No apologies. I knew it was easy, but I'm not writing these solely for brainden. I have quite a number of easier ones I've compiled that I'll slip in now and then; I just like this one and thought some of the younger, less experienced members here would enjoy it (maybe you should apologise to them! LOL!
Cheers.

PS: Your own riddle has me spinning, but that's good thing. I'm avoiding the spoilers cause I really want to peg it without help. Unfortunately that's beginning to seem like a lost cause! :D

i guess im one of the younger, less experienced members! i suck at solving riddles! :)

#5 Grayven

Grayven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:49 AM

Cheers.

In the future, if I'm fairly sure I solved one early, I'll just PM you and leave some vague hint in my post. ;)

As for my puzzle, use the spoilers. Unless you're my dads age, this one is definitely not common knowledge. At least not anymore.

#6 Grayven

Grayven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1200 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:52 AM

i guess im one of the younger, less experienced members! i suck at solving riddles! :)

Actually, you're better than you think. ;) I've been watching you and you ask good questions. Riddle solving is more of a skill than anything. It can be learned and practiced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users