Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#11 No1slight

No1slight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:17 AM

are the guests, the victim, the host, the cook, and the butler the only people involved in this?

specify "this" do you mean the murder or the party? if its the murder you have to figure that out, if it's the party then yes for the guests and residence but no for the stranger.

#12 No1slight

No1slight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:24 AM

does it look like he might have fell and hit his head...or like someone hit him?...

he was definatly murdered, cause of death was blood force trauma, or if you prefer, he was hit with a blunt object. (left temple form the victim's view)

*don't forget the newsflash*

#13 ADIK09

ADIK09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:52 AM

Are they (character) in an isolated place(in an island or in a far away place or a place which only them, the characters could know)?

Are they in a secret fraternity?i bet they are cause they only allow "old stuff"
if so do they have a rival fraternity

and Why do they held the party?

#14 No1slight

No1slight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

Are they (character) in an isolated place(in an island or in a far away place or a place which only them, the characters could know)?

Are they in a secret fraternity?i bet they are cause they only allow "old stuff"
if so do they have a rival fraternity

and Why do they held the party?

sort of, Thatcher manor is in the country side of a city of little relevance. there is no secret fraternity, the "old stuff" as you say is for the theme of the party.

#15 lupetu

lupetu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

I'll bite...
Why did Naomi scream? Or is everything still dark?

#16 No1slight

No1slight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:21 PM

I'll bite...
Why did Naomi scream? Or is everything still dark?

you would have to interview her, and as for the power outage, it came back on a few minutes after Naomi's scream and if you look at the fuse box, there is a lever that shuts down the whole manor with an odd residue on the handle...

(what could this possibly mean?) :huh:

#17 No1slight

No1slight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:42 AM

you would have to interview her, and as for the power outage, it came back on a few minutes after Naomi's scream and if you look at the fuse box, there is a lever that shuts down the whole manor with an odd residue on the handle...

(what could this possibly mean?) :huh:

also, remember that you are helping the detective and that you can only know things that he knows (anything relevant to the case that is) and can only find out things the way any person would, by asking questions to the appropriate people. and by that i mean the guests and the residence. you can also ask for a detailed description of any of the party-goers. ;)

#18 ADIK09

ADIK09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:21 AM

Is Mr.Fredward Desmund has a new book?

Spoiler for if it is

and still haven't answer to my other question

#19 No1slight

No1slight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:10 AM

Is Mr.Fredward Desmund has a new book?

Spoiler for if it is

and still haven't answer to my other question

oh sorry, the reason for the party is to call a meeting of the minds for an upcoming fundraiser for the PTP Organization, hence the appearance of Gus.

and yes Fredward does have a new book that he is dedicating to the owner of Thatcher Manor for his support with the less fortunate and historical preservation.

*news flash in 3 more posts*

#20 ADIK09

ADIK09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:41 AM

Is naomi hurt?

i call naomi on the witness stand...
(hehehhehehehe :lol: )

why did you scream?

0 user(s) are reading this topic